Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I saw a photo and a link on this forum somewhere for a plug and play harness to use the backup alarm for reverse lights and can’t find the bugger now. Do you know about it, where it can be found?? Thanks CP
08Z02-HL3-A00

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
There were other links at bottom of that page
Yeah @STRATOSMICRO just posted why there’s no ‘buy it now’ click. They’re having difficulty keeping up with demand as it’s their best selling item. Should be available again in a couple days. Thanks CP!!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah @STRATOSMICRO just posted why there’s no ‘buy it now’ click. They’re having difficulty keeping up with demand as it’s their best selling item. Should be available again in a couple days. Thanks CP!!
Ha just looked at that, those people are less than hr from me!

D

Deitzberg

Apr 10, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to bring up a old thread. Does the gray negative wire turn hot (12v) when not in reverse? Mine appears to be behaving this way so it's kicking my switch light on.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to bring up a old thread. Does the gray negative wire turn hot (12v) when not in reverse? Mine appears to be behaving this way so it's kicking my switch light on.
Year?
Model?
Which wiring kit did you buy?
Forum store? Amazon special? Other?

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do your self a favor and get the plug and play kit from the Club Store here.

Reactions: Lady01
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No, but yes.
It will cause a false positive and could cause the issue you mention.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

D

Deitzberg

Apr 10, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
17 1000-5 pioneer le

I didn't find the kit before I ran all my wires. I have 2 relays. One using reverse wire for a ground trigger (positive control for the relay is hot when I switch) it feeds another that actually controls the lights. The second relay gets a hot trigger from either the first relay or the switch. There's a 3 way switch on/ off/on.

I did all my initial testing using continuity and I saw the ground connection was good to ground. Not thinking it had to change when in other gears. Just wanted to double check the flash positive was normal. Will adding the diode mentioned in other post cause any issues with the machine?

Reactions: Lady01
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
17 1000-5 pioneer le

I didn't find the kit before I ran all my wires. I have 2 relays. One using reverse wire for a ground trigger (positive control for the relay is hot when I switch) it feeds another that actually controls the lights. The second relay gets a hot trigger from either the first relay or the switch. There's a 3 way switch on/ off/on.

I did all my initial testing using continuity and I saw the ground connection was good to ground. Not thinking it had to change when in other gears. Just wanted to double check the flash positive was normal. Will adding the diode mentioned in other post cause any issues with the machine?
^^^^^ I stick with my response above^^^^^^^^

• Haha
Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!