P1000 Rear View Mirror options

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Pioneer has the glass windshield with windshield wiper. I'm looking for a rear view mirror which will work with these. I want to have the mirror centered, but the mirrors I have found use a clamp around the roll cage and the wiper motor would be in the way.
Anyone found a rear view mirror that will work with wiper motor?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My Pioneer has the glass windshield with windshield wiper. I'm looking for a rear view mirror which will work with these. I want to have the mirror centered, but the mirrors I have found use a clamp around the roll cage and the wiper motor would be in the way.
Anyone found a rear view mirror that will work with wiper motor?
Rear view mirrors suck regardless of which one you get. Side mirrors are the way to go, much more useful. Just my 2c.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Totally agree, but rear view mirror is required in NH and some of my trails are quite narrow and rather not have side view mirrors get in the way.

Wisco-Tango

Wisco-Tango

Aug 1, 2022
Fisk, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you use the OEM mirror from Honda, it uses a bracket that is part of the ROPS. Check out this video showing the wiper install. The OEM mirror is mounted already and everything seems to fit.

Reactions: Lady01
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
OP, it would be helpful if you posted a photo of your windshield with wiper motor viewed from the inside showing the issue you're trying to resolve.

I posted photos a year ago of an inside rear view mirror I found. It attaches to the top center of my windshield using a suction cup. provides a much better rear view than the Honda accessory mirror which attaches to the roll cage.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!