rear wheel needed

DHS_Officer

DHS_Officer

Jan 14, 2021
Orange County Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm looking for 1 rear wheel. I don't need a tire, just the wheel. Ill gladly buy it or trade for a front wheel & tire.
This will be a spare for the talon so I dont care what it looks like
Preferably in So Cal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I see your new here! Welcome from the lower 47, Michigan!
unwritten rule here is Pics Or It Didnt Happen! When u join. of your machine of corse ;) 🥳

As for your rear wheel, steel, Deluxe stick or not?

Reactions: Lady01
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm looking for 1 rear wheel. I don't need a tire, just the wheel. Ill gladly buy it or trade for a front wheel & tire.

Preferably in So Cal.
I presume for a Talon? I don't have any but you may want to specify Black or Machined Aluminum (or don't care).

DHS_Officer

DHS_Officer

Jan 14, 2021
Orange County Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X
I see your new here! Welcome from the lower 47, Michigan!
unwritten rule here is Pics Or It Didnt Happen! When u join. of your machine of corse ;) 🥳

As for your rear wheel, steel, Deluxe stick or not?
Its going to be used for my spare. I don't really care what it looks like. Thanks and Ill work on getting that picture

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I can make it happen. I have a brother that lives in Prescott valley. Where are you?

I'm in Gilbert, a little southeast of Phoenix, Prescott Valley is a couple hours north of me. Send me a private message and we'll work out the details.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!