P500 Red spray paint

S

Scrapiron

May 11, 2018
Channing Mi.
Ownership

1. 500
Does any one know where I can get Red Spray paint to match the red on my pioneer 500

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Does any one know where I can get Red Spray paint to match the red on my pioneer 500
I don't know if it's going to match because I haven't used it yet but I bought a can of rustoleum sunrise red which looked closer than the other darker red on the shelf, I'll know more after I paint the propeller shaft on my P5 while I install the locker.

S

Scrapiron

May 11, 2018
Channing Mi.
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I check with my dealer and she is going to call Honda I'll let you know what she find out ,

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I had mine done with LineX and don't have to worry about needing paint and no scratches and if you want you can have it done in about any color you want.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I looked all over for a match to the green. Nothing off the shelf was close enough. You can get color matched brush on paint all day. Sherwin Williams will do a color matched spray paint but you have to buy a minimum of ten cans, roughly $70.
Colors in Line X is expensive according to my guy and he said it wouldn't be a perfect match either, that's why I just went with black it matches everything.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I looked all over for a match to the green. Nothing off the shelf was close enough. You can get color matched brush on paint all day. Sherwin Williams will do a color matched spray paint but you have to buy a minimum of ten cans, roughly $70.
Colors in Line X is expensive according to my guy and he said it wouldn't be a perfect match either, that's why I just went with black it matches everything.
LineX is pricey when you do color, the cost on my P5 for doing the hood and rear fenders in red came to $423 including tax.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!