BOX1

Talon Registration Stickers

nm6r

nm6r

Jun 7, 2019
Sandia Park, NM
Ownership

1. Talon R
Where is everyone putting their registration stickers?

Since they are suppose to go on the "left front quarter panel". I was thinking about placing them on the back side of the left front black fender but I don't think they will stick and stay put too well. My next location choice would be the top left of the driver's door.

I am open to better ideas.

Ray

Reactions: BWAF
S

Someguy

Jun 15, 2016
Krakow Wi.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Depending on size of the sticker. I put mine on door, about 3/4" from the front edge, Just below the gray decal, between the decal and the N. I didn't want to put it on the decal bc it might pull the decal off when changing it. It is supposed to be visable from the side. DNR, and sheriff deputies get kind of fussy sometimes. If I put it on the hood or fender it would not be visible.

Reactions: Smitty335 and nm6r
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Here's where I put mine, for better or worse.

20190518 182607

Steve

H

HondaTech

Everytime I've seen one of these on an ATV (mainly from Ohio) it's on the rear mud guard or headlight shell.

I've seen SXS with them on the front down tube or middle tube.

Reactions: nm6r
Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's where I put mine, for better or worse.

View attachment 138347

Steve
I am very fussy about the locations of these ugly stickers. My decal for the Pioneer might go in the same ish area, but that textured black plastic may be an issue with it staying on. Have you run into any problems with yours being on the textured plastic? Thanks for reply.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am very fussy about the locations of these ugly stickers. My decal for the Pioneer might go in the same ish area, but that textured black plastic may be an issue with it staying on. Have you run into any problems with yours being on the textured plastic? Thanks for reply.

No, I haven't had any issues with it staying on. However, to be fair, we have used the Talon very little (as in almost none) since I applied it.

Steve

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Stickers definitely don’t adhere as well to the textured black as they do the smooth colored plastics and painted tubes...

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
In WA you get a small license plate. Annual stickers are issued for off road and restricted on road if registered for both. Goes on the back like a regular vehicle.

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
In WA you get a small license plate. Annual stickers are issued for off road and restricted on road if registered for both. Goes on the back like a regular vehicle.
Do you know if out of staters can get it???

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
Inside the bed, first place i could find that had a flat surface for a florida sticker. Anything on the side will get destroyed.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
On the back of the machine, just like the license plate on your car. Been pulled over twice, neither time was for tags, but you want them to see that you're registered or they'll pull you over just for that.

B

Bob1000r

Feb 2, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon R
On the back of the machine, just like the license plate on your car. Been pulled over twice, neither time was for tags, but you want them to see that you're registered or they'll pull you over just for that.
Florida wants it on left side, not on back.
Think the reason is the same for hatfield and McCoy trails left side of helmet. Got a better chance of passing a official then one coming up behind you.

SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
He lives on the lamb! HA!
😂😂 WA is weird about registration and they have high cost tabs. Oregon has no sales tax so they have some laws around licensing your vehicle out state. Here’s a link if you want to research it. https://www.dol.wa.gov/ My 17 year old kid could design a better site in 30 minutes. Your tax dollars at work.

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
We have to put ours on the upper front fenders. I had to trim a sliver off the lower right corner to get it to fit, both sides.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!