P500 Registration stickers

K

kf9ez

Nov 29, 2015
Hi guys.

I live in Wisconsin and just bought a new Pioneer 500.

In Wisconsin we are required to put two registration stickers on, one on each side, prominently visible forward of the operator. The obvious place has the textured black plastic, and I am concerned whether the stickers will adhere to that textured plastic.

I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Thanks! Bill

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
If they are like the stickers we get here in Maine, they will stick. The ones we have are about the size of those bicycle license plates. I put one of my stickers on the rear of the roof, which is textured plastic it stays on there fine. the other sticker on my dashboard over the warning sticker/plate.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hi guys.

I live in Wisconsin and just bought a new Pioneer 500.

In Wisconsin we are required to put two registration stickers on, one on each side, prominently visible forward of the operator. The obvious place has the textured black plastic, and I am concerned whether the stickers will adhere to that textured plastic.

I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Thanks! Bill
I have the Wisconsin stickers on mine ,I put them above the 1/2 windshield on the roll cage.Welcome to the club, what part of Wisconsin are you from?

K

kf9ez

Nov 29, 2015
Thanks guys.

I live in the Milwaukee area. We have a place up in Adams county which is where we keep the Pioneer.

I had thought about putting the stickers on the roll cage but I didn't know if that would satisfy the "prominently visible" requirement.

If they will stick to the plastic I would think that would be best. I just don't want them peeling off.

I plan on putting a half windshield on but have not yet decided which one to buy.

I still would appreciate input from someone who has applied the Wisconsin stickers to the textured black plastic just forward of the doors.

Bill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!