Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got some electrical done yesterday in the smoldering humidity. So It basically cleans up what was there. Added an external fuse panel that has an 80 amp breaker (bought separately) the same one I have in my P1K5. Now that fuse and breaker set up comes directly from the positive side of the battery for now till I get my secondary battery in then it will come from that. I use it that way for stuff that if I don’t want to turn my key on to run some accessories like my radio. All a preference of course. I also got my Boss radoio control mounted.
789C41D2 61CD 4959 8D59 CD93BAB169D1
2236A646 A299 4B2F 92C4 C1AFC93FBC91

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh...forgot to add the switches. I added some switches for accessories. I also made my own switch plate out of some abs plastic that I had a sheet of from when I made that for my P1K5.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Noticed you went all the way around the headlight, what did you use to adhere it with? I only went across the bottom and up one side. Have all kinds of two sided tape but didn't trust it so went with silicone.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Noticed you went all the way around the headlight, what did you use to adhere it with? I only went across the bottom and up one side. Have all kinds of two sided tape but didn't trust it so went with silicone.
Went with silicone. Was an absolute whore!! I didn’t know what you did exactly, but I had enough to do the whole thing. I used everything from Rubbing alcohol to vagisil , well not that stuff...but it sure seemed like it lol the bastard wouldn’t stick! So I had some real sticky 3M double sided tape and that worked as good as scotch tape on wet paint :confused: so I went with the calk. It was messy as hell and dosnt work well with the high humidity. But it eventually took! The end result Looks BA tho!:cool:

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Went with silicone. Was an absolute whore!! I didn’t know what you did exactly, but I had enough to do the whole thing. I used everything from Rubbing alcohol to vagisil , well not that stuff...but it sure seemed like it lol the bastard wouldn’t stick! So I had some real sticky 3M double sided tape and that worked as good as scotch tape on wet paint :confused: so I went with the calk. It was messy as hell and dosnt work well with the high humidity. But it eventually took! The end result Looks BA tho!:cool:

Yeah, I had a hell of a time with it too, that's why I asked. I used painters tape to try to hold it in place, also tried to make it clean while the silicone was still wet and that proved to be a mess. Cleans up better after it's dry but still a pita. Contours of the bezel don't make it easy either, doesn't really want to lay flat and you have to do some tedious shaping and such. Done deal and looks good now.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi y’all! Just wanted to get this out. Got some nets. The old lady didn’t like the twigs hitting her n the trails. FYI they didn’t have any when I bought this (used). I must say, there much better to use on these than the P1 that’s why there off the P1:p.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here’s a video of the twigs if u haven’t seen this yet?

Reactions: trigger and Max718
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hi y’all! Just wanted to get this out. Got some nets. The old lady didn’t like the twigs hitting her n the trails. FYI they didn’t have any when I bought this (used). I must say, there much better to use on these than the P1 that’s why there off the P1:p. View attachment 80968

I think it looks better personally. They serve a purpose as well, solid purchase. ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have been watching your work on your P5 lt looks awesome you have done an outstanding job.
Thanks man! Just trying to hopefully help others with ideas.

Reactions: Mudwing
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ben a while since I’ve ben on! Busy summer. So I finnaly got a chance to do a little work. This came with a single pod light in the middle for rear lights and I never liked it. For one it was high so it was a catch al in the woods and second just didn’t look so gooder! I had these extra pods in a box and I hooked them up. Plus I added a sticker I had for the middle. I didn’t just drill a hole for the wiring, I put some rubber grommets on to keep the water from coming in.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Bout time you got back to work on the Bumblebee, lol. I agree, having two lights spread out in the back is the way to go. It's nice to be able to clearly see what's on both sides of the machine in the dark. Looks like you need the the pantyhose prefilters yet on those snorkel tubes? I clean mine after every ride and they work.
Looks good, BA little trail ready machine! You know, people are going to think those are factory stickers when we're riding together right?

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bout time you got back to work on the Bumblebee, lol. I agree, having two lights spread out in the back is the way to go. It's nice to be able to clearly see what's on both sides of the machine in the dark. Looks like you need the the pantyhose prefilters yet on those snorkel tubes? I clean mine after every ride and they work.
Looks good, BA little trail ready machine! You know, people are going to think those are factory stickers when we're riding together right?
Lmao I know right? Your stickers too! But yours dosnt stand out as much as the yellow! And yes, I’ll need to steal some of the old lady’s pantyhose for those lol that’s on the list also. Got some other things up my sleeve for this buggy also;)

Reactions: trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!