Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. I haven’t had the P5 out since last year. I brought it up to my camp for Memorial Day so others can ride. I’m up here for the guys work weekend that hunt or use my camp and I usually come up a day before others to get some work done on the food plots. All was going well till I decided to extend my blinds food plot. My Old Ford tractor is a beast and never lets me down since I restored it 15 years ago. Well the plow grabbed some deep tree roots and if you know a Ford tractor, the clutch and drive doesn't stop when you throttle down. You have to physically push in the heavy clutch at the floor boards. Needless to say, with the soft soil before I could push in the clutch she went deeper and the very heavy Sherman trans got hung up on a deep stump and I tried and tried many ways and couldn’t get it out. I couldn’t get my truck this far back in the woods so that was out so I got the P5. I thought well this is a long shot and it will rather pull my winch off, snap my rope or best case just drag the P5 to the tractor. I hooked up and started the pull with my foot on the brake. Low and behold..that little guy slowly pulled that heavy bound up tractor right out! Pretty impressive. And here I thought if I had my P1 I still might have had a problem lol.
392E07B2 6FD4 4844 AE5A F03B7EA4DDD7
E1FC4F33 AB8F 42AA B31B C5807BE7BD62
E21A7A4C 2A0B 4FFE BD32 886D5960E844

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s been a while since I’ve been in here. I haven’t had the P5 out since last year. I brought it up to my camp for Memorial Day so others can ride. I’m up here for the guys work weekend that hunt or use my camp and I usually come up a day before others to get some work done on the food plots. All was going well till I decided to extend my blinds food plot. My Old Ford tractor is a beast and never lets me down since I restored it 15 years ago. Well the plow grabbed some deep tree roots and if you know a Ford tractor, the clutch and drive doesn't stop when you throttle down. You have to physically push in the heavy clutch at the floor boards. Needless to say, with the soft soil before I could push in the clutch she went deeper and the very heavy Sherman trans got hung up on a deep stump and I tried and tried many ways and couldn’t get it out. I couldn’t get my truck this far back in the woods so that was out so I got the P5. I thought well this is a long shot and it will rather pull my winch off, snap my rope or best case just drag the P5 to the tractor. I hooked up and started the pull with my foot on the brake. Low and behold..that little guy slowly pulled that heavy bound up tractor right out! Pretty impressive. And here I thought if I had my P1 I still might have had a problem lol. View attachment 129927 View attachment 129928 View attachment 129929
Being on dry ground definitely helped your situation!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Being on dry ground definitely helped your situation!
Oh yeah I would agree. It was very soft tho. She was stuck good there. Disconnecting the plow sure helped. That tractor weighs a lot more than that P5. I thought for sure it was just going to pull the P5 right to the tractor like I am old three stooges short lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!