BOX1

P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kane1000

Kane1000

Apr 12, 2017
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 51167 View attachment 51166 Ok now I have updated the HID lights witch we a temperamental bastard as @PistonHonda and @trigger know from our last ride. I added these led's that I believe @GlockMeister sugested, and WOW what a difference. Sweet as cherry pie!

Are these led lights [HASHTAG]#880[/HASHTAG]. I couod not see a number on the box.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are these led lights [HASHTAG]#880[/HASHTAG]. I couod not see a number on the box.

These are the exact ones I got. You have an option to get the 880's though. Not sure if they will work on the P1K5 3e0208d07250693ada610ac9b2c598bc

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Try also come with a cambus witch is nice

Reactions: Kane1000
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello for the Deep bowels of my machine! Kinda gross but sounded dramatic anyway. Ben busy with a lot of crap lately. Getting ready to install my new cam for trail riding today and fix up the remaining emergency/tool box for my longer trips I've ben taking. Plan on doing some of this today before the wife and I head north to the deep bowels (there it is again lol) of the northern Michigan woods where our cabin is. I'll post some pics shortly.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hello for the Deep bowels of my machine! Kinda gross but sounded dramatic anyway. Ben busy with a lot of crap lately. Getting ready to install my new cam for trail riding today and fix up the remaining emergency/tool box for my longer trips I've ben taking. Plan on doing some of this today before the wife and I head north to the deep bowels (there it is again lol) of the northern Michigan woods where our cabin is. I'll post some pics shortly.

You need to text me the address up there. You guys gonna be around Sunday?

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is what I have. Ben adding this for a while but finnaly I think I got it all that I want. I'm missing a tow strap but that's in the way. Not for me of corse...for poo poo's hehehehe. The ammo cans (I have a lot of them) hummm go figure? Hahaha. Ok, they work great for some hand tools, gloves and other things you don't want to get wet or crushed.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Also got me this cute little camera. Thanks to @PistonHonda for showing me this little guy. Now no more wobbly cell phone videos. Hope to get some done this weeked.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That was a fun day, the trail conditions were almost perfect.
Oh brother yes they were. That video was on that first day but for all of us started tearing the living daylights out of that number 2 trail.then it started to get sloppy. LOL

Reactions: sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!