BOX1

P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 68074
Lol I know! I have a pick from one of our trail cams catching us dragging a large doe (deer management and good eating) to the pioneer. You can see the pioneer in the background, if it wasn’t for all the LED lights it would be the blind leading the blind lol. It was pouring rain so time was the essence if you will.

Man. You Southern boys are brave!

Using your Pioneer to jack a deer! WOW!!!!
Around here if you get caught jacking you lose your rifle, your lights even your knife and the vehicle you are using!!!!!

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I did make a correction in post [HASHTAG]#220[/HASHTAG] for those in ReoLinda (Rush Limbaugh expression) that may have taken the original post out of context. ;)

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
ABBF69BC 2C2B 47DA 8F5B F97823EE8589
E52267E1 320E 40F8 98CD F4FB9C009BB9
Ben working on the machine now that we’re slow at work with the seasons changing. I got some wipers for the windshield and some wheel spacers on the way. A little unrelated, I changed the trans fluid in my superduty and put on a different pan that holds an extra 4 qts of tranny fluid. Also has some fins on it for better cooling. I had one on my old super duty and it was well worth it. A cool tranny is a happy tranny.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That pan is BA! I was on the fence about buying one of those wipers, I'll be checking those out at the takeover. ;)
Yeah, not a busy time for HVAC but I had to call my guy yesterday morning, woke up to a chilly house. Cycled it a couple times but it wasn't happening, bad ignition valve on a 90+. Not surprised with the winter we've had, there were nights that 17 yr old was working her ass off.

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just went thru entire thread, what a great build. Man I wish I had the know how to do half the stuff you and others have done
That’s what it’s here for! Any questions on any of it just ask, glad to help

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That pan is BA! I was on the fence about buying one of those wipers, I'll be checking those out at the takeover. ;)
Yeah, not a busy time for HVAC but I had to call my guy yesterday morning, woke up to a chilly house. Cycled it a couple times but it wasn't happening, bad ignition valve on a 90+. Not surprised with the winter we've had, there were nights that 17 yr old was working her ass off.
Yup, about 20 yrs is about when your in the “I better start thinking of upgrading soon” on 90 po’s. Probably was the HSI that went? Or the Gas valve? We’re on cruse control at the shop. Just odds and ends happening right now and with the weather this time of year we slow down.
Rhonda said last night that we only have only a few weeks to get together before our trip to the takeover again. I said what are u taking about? I guess the girls talked about meeting somewhere for dinner half way from our houses! Glad they take care of that stuff not us! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger and sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Don’t know how well you all can see this. I installed some EMP manual wipers today. I did a dual set up like CP @CumminsPusher has on his. Thanks for the pic u sent me BTW. The only issue I had was that I had 2 right hand wipers lol so I had to figure out how in the Sam Hill am I going to fix that? So I put one in the vice with a rag and slowly as I prayed to the good sweet lord that it wouldn’t snap and break, easily bent it in the other direction! Then I opened one eye like Willie Mays Hayes in Major League whe he was afraid to see the red tag in his locker meaning he was sent back to the minors! And it worked! Haha sweet!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don’t know how well you all can see this. I installed some EMP manual wipers today. I did a dual set up like CP @CumminsPusher has on his. Thanks for the pic u sent me BTW. The only issue I had was that I had 2 right hand wipers lol so I had to figure out how in the Sam Hill am I going to fix that? So I put one in the vice with a rag and slowly as I prayed to the good sweet lord that it wouldn’t snap and break, easily bent it in the other direction! Then I opened one eye like Willie Mays Hayes in Major League whe he was afraid to see the red tag in his locker meaning he was sent back to the minors! And it worked! Haha sweet!

View attachment 69550 View attachment 69551
Looks like that works perfect on your split shield, gets a huge portion. Great job!

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks like that works perfect on your split shield, gets a huge portion. Great job!
Thanks bud. It sure does. Like you said, I’m gona be happy with that. Just need to get the tension right. You can see in the pic where I have it set now.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here’s one of the rear @RB3offroad spacers I got yesterday in the mail. Well packaged and a very well made product. I have some new shocks coming so I’ll most likely wait before I put the tires back on unless I can’t help myself and have to do a dry run :D

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I might add, I put a little thread locker on the lugs before hand. torque them down to 80 foot pounds I’m assuming that’s good ?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!