P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 5205
IMG 5206
IMG 4634
Ok, her she is in all her glory ! With much debate (for the time being) I have put some 3/4" spacers on the front and back schocks. I like the top fuel dragster looko_O. So anyway, I have to think my dear friends( I know it sounds gay) @drfubar Dr! And @GlockMeister Gloky for the idea and encouragement. And not least, my also great friend @CumminsPusher CP for the idea for useing the hitch for the spring compression. Thanks guys:). This will be great till the budget permits. Also @trigger my buddy! Can I get a BA from you? We shall ride again next weekend!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The last pic is stock. First is with front spacers, misddle is the Finnish look. First time me is closer so hard to really notice. Notable difference for sure in Ride and hight so far.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 51160 View attachment 51161 View attachment 51158 Ok, her she is in all her glory ! With much debate (for the time being) I have put some 3/4" spacers on the front and back schocks. I like the top fuel dragster looko_O. So anyway, I have to think my dear friends( I know it sounds gay) @drfubar Dr! And @GlockMeister Gloky for the idea and encouragement. And not least, my also great friend @CumminsPusher CP for the idea for useing the hitch for the spring compression. Thanks guys:). This will be great till the budget permits. Also @trigger my buddy! Can I get a BA from you? We shall ride again next weekend!

That is BA! Looks like a frickin' tank! :cool:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 5209
IMG 5208
Ok now I have updated the HID lights witch we a temperamental bastard as @PistonHonda and @trigger know from our last ride. I added these led's that I believe @GlockMeister sugested, and WOW what a difference. Sweet as cherry pie!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51160 View attachment 51161 View attachment 51158 Ok, her she is in all her glory ! With much debate (for the time being) I have put some 3/4" spacers on the front and back schocks. I like the top fuel dragster looko_O. So anyway, I have to think my dear friends( I know it sounds gay) @drfubar Dr! And @GlockMeister Gloky for the idea and encouragement. And not least, my also great friend @CumminsPusher CP for the idea for useing the hitch for the spring compression. Thanks guys:). This will be great till the budget permits. Also @trigger my buddy! Can I get a BA from you? We shall ride again next weekend!
Looking good bud...i think you be happy with them.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET looking ride.

(love that barber chair in the back round. I have one very similar in my house!)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
SWEET looking ride.

(love that barber chair in the back round. I have one very similar in my house!)
Thanks friend! I think I said this before...that was was my grat grandfathers Theo A Kochs chair from 1903 new he bought when he came over (on the boat) as my dad would say lol from Greese when he started his barber shop. It's great family history I plan not to get rid of.

Last edited:
utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 51085 View attachment 51086 View attachment 51087 View attachment 51088 Well not much riding this time around till the ORV Jam next weekend with @trigger and @PistonHonda, so I did a bunch of work on a day trip to the cabin. Took a bunch of lumber up from my old deck for future blinds, and some large logs to be split for the wood stove this winter. I also ran my gas line and finished up the electrical to the generator I got from a job I was on.
That generator is bad azz

Reactions: sharp and Remington
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks friend! I think I said this before...that was was my grat grandfathers Teo A Kochs chair from 1903 he bought when he came over (on the boat) as my dad would say lol from Greese when he started his barber shop. It's great family history I plan not to get rid of.

I bought mine 30 years ago when they closed the state mental hospital and auctioned off their equipment!

(Same Kochs chair!)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Your rig looks awsome! Good job and well thought out.
Thanks sharp. It's takin saline time but I really appreciate it thanks man.

Reactions: sharp
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 5210
IMG 5211
@elkguide heres some close up pics! Look familiar? Need some restoring once I get my other priorities done. It was originally polished nickel. My dad said my grandpa Pete hated shinny things lol opposite of me lol. So he painted it red in those areas. I'll get it back to its original luster.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!