BOX1

P1000m5 Remi’s Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!

Remington submitted a new Garage Item:

Remmy's Stroker 30 Build
And Other Bs!

Sorry for the late build fellas. I must say with work, honey do's and owning a cabin that like another house, it take up a lot of your time! Now that bow hunting season is upon us, more time will be taken up in a good way
This all started when I wanted a SXS to go along with my 2 ATV's and my property/cabin in the great northern woods of northern lower Michigan. There we have some nice trails outside my cabin door. The other was for hunting and general work around the cabin and home. I owned a nice 02' jeep TJ that I fixed up and never really used it that much not to mention the insurance sucks on those! So I convicted my wife of 16 yrs if I sold it I could get a SXS. Now I've owned Polaris ATV's for sometime, and a 2000 Honda Forman that the wife drives. After selling the jeep, I went to looking for a SXS. I wanted a Polaris general, needless to say, nice seats but wasn't impressed. Then I got into a P100-5 and WOW!! I was hooked, and so begins this Journey.

She looked like this when I found her! Needed some wheels
View attachment 23366 View attachment 23367
Ah much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well… I took the big brother amphibious vehicle to the dealer today to get the clutch update. I’ve not been very happy with my dealer but the dealer up here in Gaylord seem like good people. They’ve done 30 clutch update so far and 25 of the new airline throttlebody recall and have only found two that needed new clamps LOL. The rest of them were just fine. So they’re going to check that and do the clutch update. Mine is been just fine but I figured since I was up here for the week and I’ll be up in another week or so I would drop it off and they get it updated. @CumminsPusher When he dropped his off last week and I got my marbles rolling in my head that I should just go ahead and get it done. I don’t have any kids but now I know what it feels like sending your kid off to the first day of schoo when he dropped his off last week and I got my marbles rolling in my head that I should just go ahead and get it done. I don’t have any kids but now I know what it feels like sending your kid off to the first day of kindergarten. I hope they treat Him well.
2F0E343B 6352 4FA9 9E5D 808660B49A7C

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think it was overly obvious I didn’t want to drop my baby off either. Not a fan of not being there for her when she’s sick but this time the doctor worked out and was very professional. Your boy will just fine too lol.
I really do believe in the update otherwise I wouldn’t have bought another 1000. After some things I’ve heard and personally seen I strongly suggest having the update done, and it’s piece of mind.
I preferred the harder shifts of prior but it is much nicer now for for easy cruising. After driving with it you get the feeling it’ll be much easier on drive components down the road as well. Other then loosing just a little instant grab at times where you like it I like it it’s easier to feather on hill climbs and now I’ll drive it a more like I want rather then trying to protect it always. You’ll like it so will your neck and tires not to mention probably half shafts and everything, glad you got it in:)

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think it was overly obvious I didn’t want to drop my baby off either. Not a fan of not being there for her when she’s sick but this time the doctor worked out and was very professional. Your boy will just fine too lol.
I really do believe in the update otherwise I wouldn’t have bought another 1000. After some things I’ve heard and personally seen I strongly suggest having the update done, and it’s piece of mind.
I preferred the harder shifts of prior but it is much nicer now for for easy cruising. After driving with it you get the feeling it’ll be much easier on drive components down the road as well. Other then loosing just a little instant grab at times where you like it I like it it’s easier to feather on hill climbs and now I’ll drive it a more like I want rather then trying to protect it always. You’ll like it so will your neck and tires not to mention probably half shafts and everything, glad you got it in:)
Thanks CP. I think it will be best in the long run. The guys at the dealer were surrounding it at ah with all the mods and graphics! They’ve never seen one like that before there lol
The guy did admit that they get more poo poo’s with issues than anything else. They were pushing one out with a no start issue when I arrived. He said “it gets them business” hahaha

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks CP. I think it will be best in the long run. The guys at the dealer were surrounding it at ah with all the mods and graphics! They’ve never seen one like that before there lol
The guy did admit that they get more poo poo’s with issues than anything else. They were pushing one out with a no start issue when I arrived. He said “it gets them business” hahaha
That’s because it looks damn good! You’ve done a great job

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s because it looks damn good! You’ve done a great job
Thaks, I can’t take all the credit! But I will:D I It wasn’t for a lot of these guys including yourself on the forum Giving me ideas and some much needed help at times lol, it wouldn’t be what it is today. I give credits t where credit is due:)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
272140DE 0446 4197 837D 052315CA59A0
4B7BF973 BD60 403C B212 989963E35048
D495B723 C562 41BC ACAD 6F188A40571B
7FC2EE91 0BE7 4D4D 8A76 C0396FC0A8D7
As some of you know, I’ve ben off this week and spending time at the cabin, riding and taking by the wife places (happy wife happy life). Als got a chance to build a much needed gun blind about 60 yards in the woods from the cabin. This is for my Dad who has real bad knees and my buddy’s dad who was a Tonnele Rat in Vietnam and is getting like my dad. I’ve ben wanting to build this for them so they have a safe and easy rout to there blind, high and dry and warm! I have 50$ into it. Most of it is made from my old cedar deck I took out! The blind is 6x6. Still got some work today fobto finnish but not bad for an HVAC guy!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dealer called and AV is done! As MaHa Rushy would say.... Yip yip yahoo!
They said all went well with the clutch update and my hose clamps were tight.
I know I haven’t got it back a
Officially yet ,it’s up at the cabin! I’ll be picking it up a week from Saturday and can’t wait!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the Buggy back from the shop after the clutch update and the clamp check. The clamps were good. The CU was a notable difference. Much smother in shifts , no more clicking and seemed to have a bit more high end acceleration but that could just be me lol. Low range was just awesome! I use the machine in the woods at my cabin gathering logs and hauling things to the blinds so low range is the way to go for that. In the past she would reve super high and half the time not make it out of gear and when it did, would jut catapult you forward. Now it’s so much smoother and enjoyable to ride. Took it out on the trail and equally satisfied, it was like I bought and new machine in a lot of ways. Thanks @CumminsPusher for the encouraging words about getting this done!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the Buggy back from the shop after the clutch update and the clamp check. The clamps were good. The CU was a notable difference. Much smother in shifts , no more clicking and seemed to have a bit more high end acceleration but that could just be me lol. Low range was just awesome! I use the machine in the woods at my cabin gathering logs and hauling things to the blinds so low range is the way to go for that. In the past she would reve super high and half the time not make it out of gear and when it did, would jut catapult you forward. Now it’s so much smoother and enjoyable to ride. Took it out on the trail and equally satisfied, it was like I bought and new machine in a lot of ways. Thanks @CumminsPusher for the encouraging words about getting this done!
So glad you’re happy with the difference and pushed to get it done. And yes I totally agree with low range!

Reactions: sharp and Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, cuz of this new lift I got I mentioned that I wanted to get rid of the 1-1/2 spacers in the rear and replace them with 2” and remove the 1” in the front and move the 1-1/2”ers to the front!
Dam that was a tongue twister!
Anyway, I did it. Dam this thing is wider and stable as a cat on a high wire!
72EC85C2 4BE5 49E1 A7B9 EF02F7717094
4425849A 9DA9 4F07 AC95 58B912E9E058

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I know you can’t realy see in the pics but she’s minty wide! As in 65” (within a few 1/4”) wide!
Now a lot of guys on here have asked about my lift. It was a prototype from a friends business and it’s built and welded awesome. Anyway...he said not to say we’re it came from but now I can. They said to call if your interested it’s not on the site yet. The name is RT Pro. Now you can use your head to find the website..even this Dyslexic can figure that out! Lol.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got a hell of a deal on this baby! “Not the gun on the calendar and not the chick with the gun!” Hahaha the LED light bar! Get your heads out of the gutter! Lol. Hopefully I’ll have it installed by the end of the week! Got a lot of crap to do! Will see.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 88092 View attachment 88093 View attachment 88094 I know you can’t realy see in the pics but she’s minty wide! As in 65” (within a few 1/4”) wide!
Now a lot of guys on here have asked about my lift. It was a prototype from a friends business and it’s built and welded awesome. Anyway...he said not to say we’re it came from but now I can. They said to call if your interested it’s not on the site yet. The name is RT Pro. Now you can use your head to find the website..even this Dyslexic can figure that out! Lol. View attachment 88088 View attachment 88089 View attachment 88090 View attachment 88091
Lookin good man..bout time for some bigger tires now;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lookin good man..bout time for some bigger tires now;)
That’s right buddy! There coming. These Motoclaws are Nice tires but I’ve had more trouble with air leaks than I care to mention. Some good old truck style off road tires or those Bf’s that look like truck tires but are for UTV’s if they don’t break the bank:eek:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@CumminsPusher
Hay CP, that’s that 52”er of a light bar! Gona have stop at the store and get some flat bar stock and some bolts hopefully tomorrow and make them brackets. Seams easy enough.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher
Hay CP, that’s that 52”er of a light bar! Gona have stop at the store and get some flat bar stock and some bolts hopefully tomorrow and make them brackets. Seams easy enough.
You’ve done much harder lol

Reactions: sharp and Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!