BOX1

P1000 Removing the window cranks hard doors.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Anyone remove the window cranks on the Pioneer 1000 hard doors. If so how / what do I need to do. Thanks,

Reactions: Lady01
slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Okay thanks. I have one and have tried guess I'm not doing it right. Now that I know for sure I'll give it another go.

J

Jevanoff

Jan 26, 2021
Colorsdo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay thanks. I have one and have tried guess I'm not doing it right. Now that I know for sure I'll give it another go.
Did you figure it out? If so I'm in the same boat, tried several things with no luck.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Did you figure it out? If so I'm in the same boat, tried several things with no luck.
Yes they come off same as what the automotive ones do , using the same tool. To help you out insert the tool as close to the crank as you can between the washer and crank. The clip is also parallel with the handle not 90 degrees away from the handle. Use the tool along the handle if this makes sense. Either the same direction of the handle or from the other side towards the handle depending on what way the clip is installed.

Last edited:
J

Jevanoff

Jan 26, 2021
Colorsdo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes they come off same as what the automotive ones do , using the same tool. To help you out insert the tool as close to the crank as you can between the washer and crank. The clip is also parallel with the handle not 90 degrees away from the handle. Use the tool along the handle if this makes sense. Either the same direction of the handle or from the other side towards the handle depending on what way the clip is installed.
That worked! Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!