P700 Repair under Warranty Unaceptable

T

twagor

Jul 13, 2018
Tulsa, OK
Ownership

1. 700-2
On June 5th I took my P700 to dealership where i purchased for locked up transmission. It was within warranty period. Was told would be at least 2 weeks before they could get to it. Well here it is July 11 and still nothing. I did talk with them 1st of July. They said they were behind and were getting close. Called this morning and was put on hold (7-minutes) then someone took my name& number.
This to me is beyond being a reasonable time for repairs.
Has anyone ever had this problem here? Should I contact Honda direct somehow? Is there a Honda representative known around this site?
The dealer is 5th Gear Cycle out of the Tulsa, Ok area
Tim

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
On June 5th I took my P700 to dealership where i purchased for locked up transmission. It was within warranty period. Was told would be at least 2 weeks before they could get to it. Well here it is July 11 and still nothing. I did talk with them 1st of July. They said they were behind and were getting close. Called this morning and was put on hold (7-minutes) then someone took my name& number.
This to me is beyond being a reasonable time for repairs.
Has anyone ever had this problem here? Should I contact Honda direct somehow? Is there a Honda representative known around this site?
The dealer is 5th Gear Cycle out of the Tulsa, Ok area
Tim
@my99svt might be know someone around there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
The local dealership is backed up further than that unless all you need is a service

T

twagor

Jul 13, 2018
Tulsa, OK
Ownership

1. 700-2
UPDATE:
My 700 is still just sitting at dealer. Today learned no work has been done yet - only diagnostics. Low oil pressure. Was informed at least 2 more weeks before they can get back to it.
If only someone had told me that Honda's warranty work takes 3 months. I'd never bought one.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Some contact options, phone or online.
866-784-1870

Contact Us

1B6F871C 6BF4 401E B3A8 66D53CABC792

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can understand having a short wait but that is ridiculous. You have more patience than me I would have went and got mine and took it somewhere else. I have no patience for poor service. Once I got pissy I would drive 2 or 3 hours to leave it and get it fixed

T

twagor

Jul 13, 2018
Tulsa, OK
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've contacted Honda- maybe they can help speed this up. I would go pick it up and take to other service dealer- except its only got around 200 miles on it and thats where I bought it. I took it to them last Aug. and had the break in inspection/service done.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've contacted Honda- maybe they can help speed this up. I would go pick it up and take to other service dealer- except its only got around 200 miles on it and thats where I bought it. I took it to them last Aug. and had the break in inspection/service done.
Honda isnt going to do a damn thing. You better go down there and rattle some cages or your s*** is gonna be a while.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Get it back yet?

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!