BOX1

P1000 Replacing Timing Chain Tensioner

M

Minner

Oct 21, 2017
North Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are joking? Curious how many miles you had on it before the tick and after the water ingestion? I found a small amount of water I my oil, still a very dark brown... changed it twice, and have ridden about 300miles afterwards, before the tick started.....

Vwk78

Vwk78

Jun 21, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On my machine, I only put a couple hundred miles, maybe, after I bought it. Not sure how many miles the previous owner put on it after he ingested water before selling to me. But I'm thinking he just cleaned it up and change the oil and sold it right away.

• Sad
Reactions: Lady01 and CID
J

jaredss98

Feb 2, 2021
Louisville, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You are joking? Curious how many miles you had on it before the tick and after the water ingestion? I found a small amount of water I my oil, still a very dark brown... changed it twice, and have ridden about 300miles afterwards, before the tick started.....
Woops I turned my notifications off and didn't see that. Curious what you had to do? Yeah that fixed ours. About identical to Vwk78. I can't remember miles but seems like it had like 130 Hrs when we bought it.

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!