P1000 Rhonda, SATV arms with 29s

DirtRacer11L

DirtRacer11L

Mar 23, 2021
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to post some pics of my combo for anyone who's figuring out their build. 2018 Pioneer, SATV offset arms, fox shocks, 2022 deluxe wheels and 29" Mud Terrains, 9" front, 11" rear. Couldn't be happier, doesn't look like anything will rub, heading up north this weekend, will update when I get back

20210903 174802 20210903 175219

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to post some pics of my combo for anyone who's figuring out their build. 2018 Pioneer, SATV offset arms, fox shocks, 2022 deluxe wheels and 29" Mud Terrains, 9" front, 11" rear. Couldn't be happier, doesn't look like anything will rub, heading up north this weekend, will update when I get back

View attachment 293068 View attachment 293069
Looks good.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good. During articulation your rear tires might rub the bottom of the doors but you can always add a little preload to make clearance.

I have Superatv arms with 30s and I've had rear door rub, rear roll cage rub and rub under my head lights.

PXL 20210711 185440803

Last edited:
DirtRacer11L

DirtRacer11L

Mar 23, 2021
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anyone whose wondering, no issues in the front, rear tires rubbed the roll cage twice all weekend (wasn't loaded down at all though) Going to space the wheels out 1 or 1.5 in and see how that does. Still really happy with the tires. much quieter on the pavement felt better on hard pack and didn't miss any traction on the trail.

Looks good you running spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No spacers, had a little rub on the cage in back, going to space a little to try and get rid of that.

DirtRacer11L

DirtRacer11L

Mar 23, 2021
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anyone whose wondering, no issues in the front, rear tires rubbed the roll cage twice all weekend (wasn't loaded down at all though) Going to space the wheels out 1 or 1.5 in and see how that does. Still really happy with the tires. much quieter on the pavement felt better on hard pack and didn't miss any traction on the trail.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Check under the rear door pins. My tires rubbed there before rubbing on the rear lower bar of the roll cage.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

View attachment 293068 View attachment 293069
What MT’s are u running?

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like the back end is sitting a little lower than the front in your photo’s. If you add spacers to the rear it will change the geometry and make it squat even more. You may want to go to non progressive springs on the rear to bring it up and get a better ride.

S

silverback19

Aug 9, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ordered the rear a arms from utv direct talked to super atv afterwards and they said stock axles will bind on the LE need to run rhinos which do not exist for the LE didn't make sense to him or me the tech was going to verify and get back to me, never heard back from him. I have their a arms on front not sure if they are stock axles or not I bought the machine this way but no binding issues up front. Anyone running the satv arms on their LE that can clarify and what makes the LE different

Reactions: toddvdh and Isaiah
H

HondaTech

Ordered the rear a arms from utv direct talked to super atv afterwards and they said stock axles will bind on the LE need to run rhinos which do not exist for the LE didn't make sense to him or me the tech was going to verify and get back to me, never heard back from him. I have their a arms on front not sure if they are stock axles or not I bought the machine this way but no binding issues up front. Anyone running the satv arms on their LE that can clarify and what makes the LE different

The LE axles have a inner reluctor wheel on the joint for the speed sensor to pick up slippage.

They also have a thinner shaft diameter

Honda's spec for installed length is also different between LE and standard models.

Reactions: toddvdh
S

silverback19

Aug 9, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The LE axles have a inner reluctor wheel on the joint for the speed sensor to pick up slippage.

They also have a thinner shaft diameter

Honda's spec for installed length is also different between LE and standard models.

S

silverback19

Aug 9, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks do you know if the super atv offset a arms will work with stock axles. Like I said I run them up front not sure if axles have been charged but I don't think so. I don't know if there is aftermarket axles available

Reactions: toddvdh

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!