Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Below I will be adding some trail videos from the Scouting trip @Hondasxs and I completed this past weekend on 1-29 & 1-30 2016. Hope you enjoy and can join us April 8th & 9th at the 3rd annual Hondasxs.com group ride. All 3 machines were P1k5's.

Added: My full ride report with maps and photos from my October trip in a P500 is here in case you want to reference the trails mentioned on the PDF file of the maps in this thread:
Ride Report - Royal Blue / Pioneer, TN

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is the full connector Trail 27 going from the edge of Ride Royal Blue Resort campground up to Trail 13 where it meets Trail 29 "Pond Trail"

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is the full Royal Blue Trail 29 "Pond Trail" video starts where it connects to Trail 13 "Lee Ashbury Rd." and ending where it meets Trail 30 "Top of the World Trail".

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking foward to the ride. Going to secure a cabin and already started a "to do list".

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, I don't need to go on the group now. I've see the trails already.

Seriously though, thanks for posting those vids. Looks like it will be fun.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Video begins at Overlook from Trail 30 "Top of the World Trail" and descends down west side of mountain into Trail 19 and turning right until we had to wait for a logging operation work off of the perimeter of the trail system. Fellas were kind enough to move the logs quickly and we were on our way. Found a little mud in all the purdy snow :)

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like the wife and I may be attending the ride as well, the 9th is her birthday, so may be planning a birthday weekend ride for her. Looks like this will be fun. How do you think a 2 year old would fare on the trails?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks like the wife and I may be attending the ride as well, the 9th is her birthday, so may be planning a birthday weekend ride for her. Looks like this will be fun. How do you think a 2 year old would fare on the trails?
It all depends on how long the child is willing to sit out on the trails, if they are entertained by the ride obviously that helps. The trails will not be an issue but I recommend a car seat for their safety and comfort. The Saturday ride would likely be in the 6-8 hour long loop including multiple stops at scenic locations for photo ops etc.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It all depends on how long the child is willing to sit out on the trails, if they are entertained by the ride obviously that helps. The trails will not be an issue but I recommend a car seat for their safety and comfort. The Saturday ride would likely be in the 6-8 hour long loop including multiple stops at scenic locations for photo ops etc.

He us a solid lil dude. We do put him in a car seat though. As long as he gets a chance to get out and run around every so often he is a good rider. Thanks for the response!

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
He us a solid lil dude. We do put him in a car seat though. As long as he gets a chance to get out and run around every so often he is a good rider. Thanks for the response!

Well if the family decides not to go you might be able to meet up with me and trailer them both down (I might have a trailer that could fit them both) and if everyone falls through on my end then I have a 6 person rustic bunk for 1....I'm about 70 miles away from you. Regardless I am always looking for people to ride with around Illinios if your ever interested?

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well if the family decides not to go you might be able to meet up with me and trailer them both down (I might have a trailer that could fit them both) and if everyone falls through on my end then I have a 6 person rustic bunk for 1....I'm about 70 miles away from you. Regardless I am always looking for people to ride with around Illinios if your ever interested?

I'm always ready to ride lol. I'll probably be back down at south fork this weekend I'd the weather is decent. The family always goes along, but if you want we could always meet up and caravan down there. You gotta go right past me on your way down to 64. We should hit up brushy ridge when it warms up a little

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Sounds good! I got family coming in town this weekend but definitely want to ride and I've never been to any of the places you mentioned. I'll message you off this thread so we don't plug it up!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
This is the full connector Trail 27 going from the edge of Ride Royal Blue Resort campground up to Trail 13 where it meets Trail 29 "Pond Trail"

what were u recording with?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!