Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
HMF - the mount is built right into the bumper and seems to work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Well there is a few....
Added the front and rear windshield, 4500lbs Warn winch, Honda skid plate, HMF front and rear bumpers, Tailgate extender and Exo bars. I ended up adding a backup cam, rear backup lights, front lights and a horn (mainly for saying hi to neighbors when going by). I put the Hillbilly brake on the other night and got a set of the Super ATV nerf bars off Ebay at a way reduced price (the mount was scratched - took under a minute to touch up).... Not sure what is next, oh wait the wife wants a new floor in the bathroom so it may take a bit before get the next accessory I "NEED." LOL
Boy I bet that back up cam is indispensable. You can’t see s*** backing up in a Talon X4....👍

Reactions: Tramguage1
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Its funny but in the woods it is really handy. We went out last night and rode some trails that no one has been on in the last year and a half. Had to stop and cut trees and backup several times. It was handy for seeing behind me while also being able to watch my front corners in the trees. No twisting and sliding up in my seat to backup a foot or two. Worked great!

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Now that could be fun!
I'd be in for that! We will be at Buffalo March 7-8. Riding Bear Wallow on the 6th. But if you guys put a trip together give me a shout. Every year in October we ride from Gilbert (Rockhouse) all the way to Matwan on Devils Anse, and eat lunch at Giovanni's, then drove back. You have to be on the gas quite a bit to make it in 7-8 hours. The next day we do a booze cruise to Mann and have lunch and a few pops at Kieths.

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I'd be in for that! We will be at Buffalo March 7-8. Riding Bear Wallow on the 6th. But if you guys put a trip together give me a shout. Every year in October we ride from Gilbert (Rockhouse) all the way to Matwan on Devils Anse, and eat lunch at Giovanni's, then drove back. You have to be on the gas quite a bit to make it in 7-8 hours. The next day we do a booze cruise to Mann and have lunch and a few pops at Kieths.
Sounds like we need to work on some plans and do something like that ride.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Ill be in Gilbert the 6-8 doing rockhouse one day and Devils Anse/ Buffalo the other

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!