P500 Riding and camping at Fat Daddys in Georgia Pt.1

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been to Fat Daddyz but did not know they allowed night riding 🤔 is that only if you camp?

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have been to Fat Daddyz but did not know they allowed night riding 🤔 is that only if you camp?
You can only ride until 10 p.m. Not sure if they let campers ride until 10, but kick day trip riders out early or not.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wait. time limit on riding?. Iv never been to a park like that. The ones around me are 24 hrs when they are open. You can night ride all the way till daylight if you want. Makes for some great summer rides.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wait. time limit on riding?. Iv never been to a park like that. The ones around me are 24 hrs when they are open. You can night ride all the way till daylight if you want. Makes for some great summer rides.

It also brings in the pill heads and people that like to snort coke and steal your s***, start fights, throw their empties on the ground that eventually turn into razor blades for someone to step on, people that think they just HAVE to have their lightbar on and in your face when they are coming towards you on a trail, etc...Ive grown to like the parks that have a curfew. I still attend the 24 hour parks, but its getting fewer and farther in between.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah the ones i go to besides 1 has a curfew on noise at the campgrounds. That and there are probably about 100+ trash cans scattered on the trails they clean out everyday. Most the time when i ride if u see a can i toss it in the back of mine. Really need to build my trash can for this thing. 5 gallon bucket with holes and +cut in rubber on the top. So the can wont float out.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah the ones i go to besides 1 has a curfew on noise at the campgrounds. That and there are probably about 100+ trash cans scattered on the trails they clean out everyday. Most the time when i ride if u see a can i toss it in the back of mine. Really need to build my trash can for this thing. 5 gallon bucket with holes and +cut in rubber on the top. So the can wont float out.

I like that 5 gallon bucket idea! I normally put mine on a fish stringer, that way you can see how many you caught at the end of the day. I didnt this past weekend though.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!