ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amazon used USPS, were rural our driveway is ¾ mile round trip, so they won't drop packages at our house. It's an hour round trip to local PO plus waiting in line. Won't pickup any of the deliveries till tomo afternoon. Anyone know how to overcome this? We've been fighting it since we moved in in July. Sent email to Amazon they responded with they would move USPS to 3rd in shipping priority for us. We've provided the rural package delivery form too.

Reactions: russknight and JTW
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pile of parts is growing Fa761bd5615d330bfff09c8bd5229744

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's 4 Heismans that were at AU.

Bo is the most mythical athlete of the last century and most of it was real.
His own power ruined him. A guy slide down leg and locked his cleat to the turf, he ran with so much toque it dislocated his hip. I hate it ended early, would have liked to see what could of been.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha nope she's still naked in the back of the dealership.

40" Light bar and mounts
Battery ISO
HAM radio
2gauge cable
Additional switches and rockets from OTRATTW.
Front camera (why not it was $10 on Amazon)
UHMW material to make a skid.

SuperATV lift and Arched arms are on back order.

Tires can't be done till those parts get installed.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Roanwood

Roanwood

Dec 21, 2016
Hickory Plains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
AU? BIG difference. UPS and FedEx are awesome. USPS is just plain lazy.
I have the same issue. 1 mile round trip up the drive way and back. I get to take off work and drive 60 miles round trip from the office to pick mine up. I also want to punch the moron that thought up FedEx Smart post where they hand it off to USPS.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the same issue. 1 mile round trip up the drive way and back. I get to take off work and drive 60 miles round trip from the office to pick mine up. I also want to punch the moron that thought up FedEx Smart post where they hand it off to USPS.

Smart post is a pain for the recipient, works out well for FedEx or UPS, only have to make one stop at the PO and the PO is going that way anyway.

Well, after months of back and forth, we have come to a compromise. Since Tuesday USPS has been dropping all the packages off on our front porch. I guess they finally got tired of seeing my ugly mug in the Post Office. I have had at least one of the three (UPS/FedEx/USPS) dropping boxes off at the house every day this week. I am headed to pick it up tomorrow, after I get done with work.

Roanwood

Roanwood

Dec 21, 2016
Hickory Plains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Smart post is a pain for the recipient, works out well for FedEx or UPS, only have to make one stop at the PO and the PO is going that way anyway.

Well, after months of back and forth, we have come to a compromise. Since Tuesday USPS has been dropping all the packages off on our front porch. I guess they finally got tired of seeing my ugly mug in the Post Office. I have had at least one of the three (UPS/FedEx/USPS) dropping boxes off at the house every day this week. I am headed to pick it up tomorrow, after I get done with work.

Mine has flat out told me that it isn't going to happen. Saturday I am installing a new mailbox. Biggest one I could find with the Postmaster approval. It will be interesting to see if that fixes the problem.
You have to be excited about picking up the machine. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine has flat out told me that it isn't going to happen. Saturday I am installing a new mailbox. Biggest one I could find with the Postmaster approval. It will be interesting to see if that fixes the problem.
You have to be excited about picking up the machine. I love mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put in a bigger mailbox (FortKnox), provided rural delivery form, gave them access through our gate(offered 10 different ways), on the 11th try they finally couldn't find anything to push back with in the regulations.

So we're finally not driving 30mins one way to stand in line.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're getting quite the pile of parts. Hopefully get something to put them on soon

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Deer-hunter

Deer-hunter

Feb 19, 2016
Effie,Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OTRATTW, Amazon, and @mystic1219 orders were delivered today

F8ebe391605758e30a3624df00c6c75f

Voltmeter w/USB chargers

This is dead on with my meter so I'm happy with that. I'll add a second one, when I buy another larger switch panel from @mystic1219
I have the same volt meter installed in mine. I have a battery switch where I should switch from the factory battery and the auxiliary battery.

Reactions: sharp