Rocky Mountain ATV/MC policy changes

R

rickoshea

i ordered some Elkas from ishock on june 1. 7 weeks later,still waiting.emailed twice and got the same email word for word both times.now it's in the hands of ebay.at this point even if i order other shocks from another maker i'm still waiting weeks.their website says nothing about delayed shipping.i could have had oem foxes within 3 days from my dealer.

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All right fellow ATV, UTV & motorcycle riders I have an update from Rocky Mountain ATVMC. I finally got my credit card company to dispute and got my money back, And I swore I would never order from them again. But after they sent me email saying they'd like to make it right and several people saying give him another chance I did. The order was confirmed in three days later I got an email from them saying there was a hold on the order due to lack of payment on the previous order that I never received. I called and talk to their customer service , and they informed me that there was nothing they can do about my current order until I paid them for the previous order that I did not received! I am so done with them!!!
Amazing.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I just now got my package about a month

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ordered a bunch of stuff on 8/3, showed up at my door on 8/5.

Reactions: Adam490
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Never had a bad experience with them. Sucks some of y'all have though

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I only have a problem when they ship USPS

Reactions: ChadD
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Unfortunately, Rocky Mountain is no longer what it once was. Until I placed an order this past Monday, I have ALWAYS received it in 2 days. Apparently they now use USPS to deliver to my address and it takes a full week for delivery. I understand that right now everything is a struggle for a business. I am really bummed because I could always count on them for quick delivery. If I had known that their standard shipping is now a week for me, I would have paid up for the 2 day. But of course they didn't make it obvious that their shipping policy had changed.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I had an issue with their tusk 520 mirrors. They have two left side mounts in the kit. I called them and they said that's how the engineer design it. It doesn't f@*king work. Left side is good right side angles towards the ground. Dumb, useless response. Lost my business.

Soaz1000

Soaz1000

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
Soaz
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I got lucky. Fedx delivered my tires and rims when they were supposed to. But the lug nuts weren't with them. I called RM they told me the lug nuts were shipped usps and should be delivered the same day as the tires. Sure enough the postman delivered them that afternoon. Only thing was I thought the tires would be mounted, they weren't.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well RM got me for a battery the other day. They said fed ex delivered it. I said it’s not here. They contacted fedex and said they verified address and it was correct. Told me they were sorry but basically they believed fed ex so I’m out 107$. I have enough cameras on the place so I know it’s not a case of porch pirates. Disappointed but we live and learn witch companies to avoid.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not defending RM, I have never done business with them. But if FedEx guy stole your battery, how is that their fault?

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not defending RM, I have never done business with them. But if FedEx guy stole your battery, how is that their fault?
They chose the shipper and it was their decision to send it no signature required. I paid them for something they failed to safely deliver to me.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Assume you used a credit card - dispute it immediately.
Pay pal. I did. They sided with Rm.
I mostly blame fed ex. They are the worst around here. Show up in a pickup truck or a hatchback when the Christmas rush was on. Never the same guy. Batteries and ammo are usually the only things marked as such for shippers so they are targets. It was Rm choice to use fed ex so I just feel I can’t really afford to take chances like that.

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well chit. Kinda makes ya re-think the buy local policy and pay a bit more... I have come to the conclusion the pretty much ALL shipping options suck. Even pony up for expedited shipping -really only means they process the order faster -still wait on the shipper to deliver. We have a neighborhood fakebook page basically for getting packages to rightful addresses cause they cant apparently read or dont care what address is on the package. possibly check neighbors and see if it was delivered to wrong address?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!