Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
All riders be aware Rocky Mountain will not stand behind their deliveries anymore. I’ve done business with them for decades and now their delivery service (ONTRAC) lies or doesn’t deliver your merchandise they will not stand behind it. I personally will not do business with them anymore! I ordered a fire extinguisher and never received it. So over $86 Rocky Mountain has lost my business forever

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ontrac is a 3rd party shipper, did Ontrac deny your claim that you submitted via their claim process?...

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Ontrac is a 3rd party shipper, did Ontrac deny your claim that you submitted via their claim process?...

I was dealing directly with Rocky Mountain, they contacted the shipper and said that it was delivered 6:58 PM on a Monday and was put behind our gate. Which would be very difficult since we have a very tall locked gate with a alarm that lets us know if someone standing there.

Reactions: Isaiah and Biteme
Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Man I hope rocky mountain doesn't go downhill. They have been so good to deal with. I hope they make it right for you!
Me too but regardless they have left a very bad taste in my mouth, try to get a hold of them through any of their phone numbers, you either get a busy signal, all circuits busy or you have a 40 minute wait. Somethings up

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Me too but regardless they have left a very bad taste in my mouth, try to get a hold of them through any of their phone numbers, you either get a busy signal, all circuits busy or you have a 40 minute wait. Somethings up
Don't be so quick to judge. This is a unique time right now. Things are starting to open up, did you see the reports of Sand Hollow last weekend? They had to close the gates at noon, it was a complete joke!

Weather warming up, COVID restrictions getting eased in some areas, people itching to go riding, etc. A lot of people held off buying until now and Rocky Mountain orders are probably double or triple. You should expect some delays and longer wait times. Shipping companies are slammed right now too. You hit a perfect storm some people's patience is running thin.

Until a few days ago, Utah (where RM are located) was somewhat of a ghost town. Now traffic is almost back to pre-COVID in a matter of just a few days. Are you not experiencing any of this where you live?

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Don't be so quick to judge. This is a unique time right now. Things are starting to open up, did you see the reports of Sand Hollow last weekend? They had to close the gates at noon, it was a complete joke!

Weather warming up, COVID restrictions getting eased in some areas, people itching to go riding, etc. A lot of people held off buying until now and Rocky Mountain orders are probably double or triple. You should expect some delays and longer wait times. Shipping companies are slammed right now too. You hit a perfect storm some people's patience is running thin.

Until a few days ago, Utah (where RM are located) was somewhat of a ghost town. Now traffic is almost back to pre-COVID in a matter of just a few days. Are you not experiencing any of this where you live?
Thank you for your opinion but you haven’t been treated poorly like I have with Rocky Mountain service representatives. They were not willing to work with me at all and the delivery company has had bad reputation in our area for years so no, I will be not be treated like s*** when I’m the customer. In my 58 years I can count on one hand how many times I have complained for bad service

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In 2018 ordered a part for my pioneer from Rocky Mountain, paid for next day shipping. They shipped it ground and refused to reimburse me for the difference. That was the last straw in a serious of bad interactions with them.

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
In 2018 ordered a part for my pioneer from Rocky Mountain, paid for next day shipping. They shipped it ground and refused to reimburse me for the difference. That was the last straw in a serious of bad interactions with them.
It’s a shame I have done business with them for over a decade. I’ve heard so many stories like yours recently. I think they’ve just gotten too big for their britches LOL

Ultrasonic1

Ultrasonic1

Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nomadic
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was younger I bought everything from them, never had a problem. Lately has been pretty sorry. They act like they don’t care if they have your business or not. It’s a shame.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All riders be aware Rocky Mountain will not stand behind their deliveries anymore. I’ve done business with them for decades and now their delivery service (ONTRAC) lies or doesn’t deliver your merchandise they will not stand behind it. I personally will not do business with them anymore! I ordered a fire extinguisher and never received it. So over $86 Rocky Mountain has lost my business forever
They lost my business a year ago for similar reasons. I cannot stand them and will never order from them ever again! FU RMATV!!:mad:

Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
It really is sad because they have great products and they’ve always been good to me in the past but now their service sucks and it’s not just because of the virus they will not deal with my problem at all. Sorry this is happened to you as well but there’s other companies out there that are willing to take our money and provide us with good service

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
WOW, this is all disturbing and disappointing to me. I have purchased thousands of dollars and many orders as recently as last week. Never a problem and if in stock, always delivered the next day and mostly by Ontrac. But with all these negative reports, I am going to have to rethink future purchases from RM.

Too bad because I really enjoyed doing business with them. :(

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not to defend Rocky, but I got a bad set of wheels & tires last summer. It took a little while, but with persistance and documentation after 3 weeks, they had me send them back freight paid and I got full refund. Everyone has to realize that not every customer is straight with them and I am sure they get a bunch of stuff back because of "buyer regret".

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WOW, this is all disturbing and disappointing to me. I have purchased thousands of dollars and many orders as recently as last week. Never a problem and if in stock, always delivered the next day and mostly by Ontrac. But with all these negative reports, I am going to have to rethink future purchases from RM.

Too bad because I really enjoyed doing business with them. :(
Maybe your luck with them has something to do with both you and RMATV are both in UTAH. Everywhere else seems to have problems. I did when ordering things to here and ordering stuff to other parts of the country when traveling. I''ll not order from them again. They totally screwed up an order when I got a spare Tensor Regulator tire and sent me something else and a different size. I had to drive way out of the way down into Utah just to exchange it. Was really pissed. This was in their show room. Brainless twits! if the door is no longer available why not just keep it locked instead of making a sign for it? it was for employees only anyway!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
My most recent order took over a week to be shipped due to CV19.

It's unfortunate that others are having bad experiences with them, but outside of that last order, everything I've ever done with them has been awesome. They continue to be my 1st choice.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!