Rockzilla

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
We run 32x10's on our X. They barely touched at full lock on the front with 4/3 offset wheels. I have Bandit springs now which lifted the buggy a bit and 3.5/3.5 wheels now so no rub now. You should have more room on the R so I wouldn't expect you to have any issues with running them.

And...we love the Roxxzillas!

51112808227 3e5bb9b563 b

B

Bogs

Jul 14, 2018
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We run 32x10's on our X. They barely touched at full lock on the front with 4/3 offset wheels. I have Bandit springs now which lifted the buggy a bit and 3.5/3.5 wheels now so no rub now. You should have more room on the R so I wouldn't expect you to have any issues with running them.

And...we love the Roxxzillas!

View attachment 266342
Do you run 4/3 all the way around? Want to keep the Talon R square and just unsure what to do.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Do you run 4/3 all the way around? Want to keep the Talon R square and just unsure what to do.
I have 1.5" spacers on the rear. I'm running 3.5/3.5 beadlocks now. I wanted to be able to rotate the tires especially with the comp compound Zillas. It's worked out very well.

Reactions: Bogs and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!