ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I used to be much more active in the forum. It’s by far the best forum I’ve ever joined. I still have my 500 and enjoy it. Lots of life changes and all that crap, and my forum activity tapered off to nothing. I would check in here and there just to see what was up. Been looking around a bit more lately.

Today I got into my PM’s and saw old messages between me and Rocmar.

Roc was 100% a solid guy. He was quite the character, and at times tended to rub some people the wrong way - myself included. There were some disagreements around here for a bit.

Roc always posted cool pictures of him riding his 500 with his little dog that I loved to see. He contributed whenever he could.

I purchased a half windshield from him, and he really only wanted the cost to ship it.

He once sent me a box of a variety of hot peppers that he grew because he knew I loved them. I thought it was the coolest thing. He never asked for a thing from me. He just went out of his way to do cool things for fellow members here - and I know I’m not the only one.

I just wanted to say I miss Roc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Hondasxs Idk how this thread got here. Dumb Tapatalk Please move to appropriate area

Reactions: Eltobgi
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used to be much more active in the forum. It’s by far the best forum I’ve ever joined. I still have my 500 and enjoy it. Lots of life changes and all that crap, and my forum activity tapered off to nothing. I would check in here and there just to see what was up. Been looking around a bit more lately.

Roc was 100% a solid guy. He was quite the character, and at times tended to rub some people the wrong way - myself included. There were some disagreements around here for a bit.

Roc always posted cool pictures of him riding his 500 with his little dog that I loved to see. He contributed whenever he could.

I purchased a half windshield from him, and he really only wanted the cost to ship it.

He once sent me a box of a variety of hot peppers that he grew because he knew I loved them. I thought it was the coolest thing. He never asked for a thing from me. He just went out of his way to do cool things for fellow members here - and I know I’m not the only one.

My path didn't cross with rocmar for too long, but long enough to see he was a good guy. He was the only one that didn't need an avatar or screen name to unquestionably know it was rocmar that had posted.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Glad you brought it up ehart. I bet a lot of us think of him but just don't say anything. I know I had my share of squabbles with him too but he was part of the family around here and always stood up for the P5. Always good for a post or like in your threads. You could tell he loved that machine. Whenever I dig into old threads and see his name pop up it kinda puts a lump in my throat. Never met him but I'll never forget him...I miss him too.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Same as everyone for the most part; We butted heads on some things, but he seemed to love the trails and the desert, so we got along just fine. I remember after getting the news...working on the 500 out in the shop Listening to Bad Co. I feel sorry for those he left behind, but he is in a better place.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I still think about him too. Don’t like bringing it up because that’s something I’ve never handled well.
There are those certain threads you just expect to see him say something. When his avatar pops up it bugs me sometimes. I miss him and wish I had the chance to meet him.
Like everyone else has I butted heads with him and maybe even more then some but that never really mattered to me, we’d be pming or texting something immediately after and all was forgotten. He was a friend

J

JTW

I think of him often... and though I never met him in person I considered him a friend. Besides... he took a lot of heat off me! Lol.. my petrified wood and “these colors don’t run” shirt, sit on a shelf in my shop.

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!