Rode in the snow today

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
It was hard to tell how deep the snow was, guessing 12-17 inches. Location was Wilson and Reecer Creek in the East Cascade Mountains in Washington State.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Man those things are badass!! My son has one and he beats the living snot out of it and it happily takes it. Just about everytime we go riding he brings it along. It's seen action in water, dirt, mud, rocks, snow, and ice. Fun little RC for sure
20201129 104945

From the swamps in Florida to the rivers in TN that Megalodon seen more trail action then most Jeeps ever will 😂😂
Resized 20211001 105839

Donzi18

Donzi18

Jan 6, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4 LV
It was hard to tell how deep the snow was, guessing 12-17 inches. Location was Wilson and Reecer Creek in the East Cascade Mountains in Washington State.
View attachment 362687View attachment 362686View attachment 362688
Great looking pics! I can’t wait to get mine out and play in the white stuff. Unfortunately here in N.E.Michigan we have yet to be blessed with any accumulation. I’m installing a set of 31’s on my talon this weekend. Did you manage to keep from getting stuck? Where did you find that much snow already? I have to believe rippin it up in snow has to be more fun and less clean up than mud!-Donzi

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Great looking pics! I can’t wait to get mine out and play in the white stuff. Unfortunately here in N.E.Michigan we have yet to be blessed with any accumulation. I’m installing a set of 31’s on my talon this weekend. Did you manage to keep from getting stuck? Where did you find that much snow already? I have to believe rippin it up in snow has to be more fun and less clean up than mud!-Donzi
Thanks. we didn't get stuck and I was amazed we didn't. We went up today and the snow was 18-20 inches deep and we still didn't get stuck. We were going up a road in someone's tracks and I was afraid if it wasn't for the tracks we'd get stuck but we were able to mow right through the deep stuff as long as it wasn't too uphill.

I live in the center of Washington State, we usually start riding sleds in mid December. The pictures were taken at around 5500 feet altitude. It's the Cascade mountains and yes the machines stay pretty clean but it's making a pretty big mess in the shop.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Snows fun, they do pretty good don’t they? Light powder is so much fun. We been in 2-3 feet last couple weekends up in N. Idaho. Couple times deep enough it was floating over the hood, had to back up and hit again. Snow was heavier today and drivetrain was bouncing pretty violently for miles. Didn’t get stuck but had to finally turn around before had planned

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
a few years back right after Christmas I met with a group of California people in Meidview AZ just outside west gate Grand Canyon. The picture only shows a couple inches of snow, but we drove through about a foot getting up to where we are. It was maybe 25 degrees ABOVE zero and they thought they were going to Freeze to death. The California people had never drove a UTV in snow and were scared to death that they would get stuck. Only thing that kept them out of ditch and on the path was earlier before ground froze, a pickup had driven through and crated ruts right down center of road (anyone who sleds in areas where hunters go, totally understands what I am saying LOL). They felt they had to go full bore when could have just cruised along.

IMG 1878

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
a few years back right after Christmas I met with a group of California people in Meidview AZ just outside west gate Grand Canyon. The picture only shows a couple inches of snow, but we drove through about a foot getting up to where we are. It was maybe 25 degrees ABOVE zero and they thought they were going to Freeze to death. The California people had never drove a UTV in snow and were scared to death that they would get stuck. Only thing that kept them out of ditch and on the path was earlier before ground froze, a pickup had driven through and crated ruts right down center of road (anyone who sleds in areas where hunters go, totally understands what I am saying LOL). They felt they had to go full bore when could have just cruised along.

View attachment 365413
Was that 2019?

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!