Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yup, wait till u hit that first low tree limb! Your gonna say…..
WTF was that? 🤣 And if your married, the wife will give u the stink eye👀

BTW, where is the state USA in your Avitar? 🤔😂

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hoping it stays put. And that I never need it. Lol

View attachment 334855

Man you guys are a pretty tough crowd. I got 7 year old twins that like to ride. Just trying to keep us going if we end up flat. We're not hitting the hard-core trails.
🤔 been on here for almost a yr now bud, and these are your 1st/2nd posts......welcome from south Florida 👍

Lets see some more pics of that rig 😉

Where you from? where do you ride? That kind of high mount location is usually not the best due to multiple factors. Hardcore trails or not it might be bound to get ripped off.....

Naddafinga

Naddafinga

Jun 2, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the rig last summer. I grew up in the Honda 3 Wheeler time frame. Still got a damn nice 250sx.
I'm new to utv's. Any suggestions on a better place to mount that jack?
Thanks!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Any suggestions on a better place to mount that jack?
Thanks!
Well you say you have it to help u with a flat. So do u have a spare Tire? If so, you must have a rack. I would find a spot on therack to mount it. If you dont have that, its looks like you have a P1K3 in the pic, but cuz we dont have any other pics of your rig or know what you have 🤨
(hint….why we like pics lol)
we can only guess. So If it is indeed a P1K3 or hell even a P1k5 Looks like a 5? 🤔 , mount it in the bed Preferably on the sidewall. Either way you will have to fabricate something or use some creative engineering to make it work.

What state did you say u were from Again? ;)

Naddafinga

Naddafinga

Jun 2, 2021
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in Iowa. Just got local county & town approval for utv. Kids like to camp so looking for utv friendly camp grounds. Spare tire is on order.
For now riding without. Wanting the dirt road fabrication set up.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm in Iowa. Just got local county & town approval for utv. Kids like to camp so looking for utv friendly camp grounds. Spare tire is on order.
For now riding without. Wanting the dirt road fabrication set up.
Ok, got the State location out of the way! Welcome from Michigan!
now for the Buggy verification.
@JenElio aka Jennay….
drum roll please!!

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like it will work great and each their own. Were I live and ride (Southern Idaho Desert), it would be fine and hopefully you will never have to use it. I think you will really enjoy the Dirt Road Fab setup. I talked to Jared a couple of years ago about having one custom build but I decided to make my own. From everyone's reviews, I think they are all really happy with his builds. Enjoy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!