BOX1

P500 Roof vent.

R

Rpoore

Apr 14, 2017
Seneca, s.c.
Ownership

1. 500
Just got a horse trailer vent to mount on pioneer 500 roof. Its will open to front or back. Hope it helps with air flow. I will let you know how it works out. Link is trailpals hourse trailer vent.😁

irishnproud

irishnproud

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2019
Rockford, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Rpoore how did this work out? I was looking at the same vents for air flow purposes.

Reactions: Mudder
Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
I have a windshield an no back window and have heard that that causes max dust in the cab. Sounds like a rear window would help with dust and roof vent might keep get good airflow in the summer. Thoughts?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a windshield an no back window and have heard that that causes max dust in the cab. Sounds like a rear window would help with dust and roof vent might keep get good airflow in the summer. Thoughts?
My favorite set up for Summer is an Alien Shade roof, shortie windshield and nothing else, unless it's raining.

irishnproud

irishnproud

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2019
Rockford, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My brother had a gator with roof and windshield and the dirt swirled into the cab really bad. When I purchased my 1000-5 LE the salesman suggested that if I get the windshield/roof that I should also get the back panel because it would knock down most of that swirl. I followed his advice and purchased the Honda roof/windshield/back panel and the air flow is not great so it gets hot in the summer but it does keep most of the dirt out even riding in a very dusty environment. I'm just hoping to find a way to get more air flow to cool it down when it's hot out.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
My favorite set up for Summer is an Alien Shade roof, shortie windshield and nothing else, unless it's raining.

Where did you find this sun shade? I can't seem to locate them.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Heat & Air Pressure Problem with : OEM Hard-Coat bottom tip-out -- Roof & Hard Kolpin Rear Panel with( P520 DOORS).
Installed Vent in rear panel of Roof. (Pictures)

Towing :
Tip Vent opening to bottom ( downward Air Flow )
All windows & doors Closed does a good job reducing Cab air pressure while Towing.

Reduce Cab Heat :
Tip Vent opening up (upward Air Flow ) & Open Tilt Windshield at Bottom.
Allows decent upward Air Flow & with door windows open -- maintains decent air movement & several degrees cooler.
Not as good as A/C although does make 90° day more comfortable.

20210306 165657 20210306 170039 20210305 173001

Reactions: Bigtee
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!