BOX1

P500 'Rotational' squeak in rear

Tom_C

Tom_C

Jul 17, 2021
Virginia, USA
Ownership

1. 500
Didn't see a related thread about this... 2015 500 has a 'rotational' squeak in the rear end, that will vary speed with the rotation of the shaft so I know it's not just a door or other friction squeak. The machine had been used for mudding, but It doesn't appear to have any broken dust boots, and I don't think it's the rear brake, but I guess it could be.

Any idea what it may be? I guess I'll just live with it until something breaks unless it's something I could grease.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Didn't see a related thread about this... 2015 500 has a 'rotational' squeak in the rear end, that will vary speed with the rotation of the shaft so I know it's not just a door or other friction squeak. The machine had been used for mudding, but It doesn't appear to have any broken dust boots, and I don't think it's the rear brake, but I guess it could be.

Any idea what it may be? I guess I'll just live with it until something breaks unless it's something I could grease.
Clean the brakes up first.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!