ROTM - June 2017 - Winner - Windrock1000 !!!

Choose the best TWO entries...

• tmjm7669

• Tramguage1

• WhiteLightning

• Delton

• sporttrac4x4

• PistonHonda

• SuperYeti

• Dragon21

• chadbo

• jawquin

• Ems-Cam

• Shadesmn

• Neohio

• Windrock1000

• SundayRdr

• CPope

• RyanOrange3

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

Jshell3

Summer is here... actually, June 21st is the Solar Solstice and the official kick off to Summer, but who cares!?!

School is out, vacations are planned, and people are getting married all over the place.

So we need a ROTM theme that represents the many elements of June in all its glory!
But since that sounds like an exhaustive list to compile, Here are the cliff notes...

June is FUN in the SUN...
That's it, in a nutshell.
Have you and your Pioneer been poolside? (lakeside)
Plan on taking the Honda and doing a little summer camping?
Did you catch your SxS hauling inflatable bounce equipment to the backyard?
(Those are only examples, not requirements)...
Snap a favorite picture of your Honda SxS while out and about doing fun summer things and you're in like Flynn!!

Heck, I'm trading in my fake bake for sunscreen as we speak!

To highlight the details:
  • 1 picture showcasing your Honda SxS enjoying the very best of Summer
  • Contest ends June 21st- Midnight - because that's the longest day of the year
  • 3 days a voting (poll closes Saturday at Midnight)
  • Winner crowned June 25th

Hey, winning June's ROTM is easier than getting a summer job mowing yards... Wanna know what you're playing for?

Oakley Carbon Fiber MX Goggles
IMG 5673

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
FInally got the new trailer up to the property, and spent the weekend logging and hauling. Trailer worked awesome, was able to fill it with branches and debris and the box on the rig with rounds, and hauled a ton of wood out.

20170611 095159 zpsfogpgic9

Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thats the problem, I don't have a single picture that shows it all. It was a narrow trail, my wife was videoing it and swept form one side to another. But I will post the sequence.

This was one of three times a Honda saved his Deere!! Might have a new honda owner soon!!

16CDA7DF 3258 4C0A 9923 293CDC1B994B

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2429
Summer showers make pioneer riding even more fun , plus this is my daughter and her boy friends maiden voyage on their new pioneer. All out for a Sunday ride turning wet and ending up at Sonic @10:30.

J

Jshell3

VOTING IS OPEN. 3 short days. Poll closes Midnight Saturday Night (eastern timezone). Winner announced Sunday, July 25th.

PICK your 2 favorites.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the kids to the lake for them to swim. They were so excited when they found some fake rubber night crawlers some one had left next to the boat launch.View attachment 45740

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I know my daughter would love these new goggles, she is always getting something in her eyes when we are out riding

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW