BOX1

ROTM May 2022 starts now - No place like Gnome!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are keeping the Ride of the Month rolling here. If you happen to have a cool universal (not machine specific) prize idea or a cool theme idea you’d like to see feel free to PM me or just drop your idea in the current ROTM thread.

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner will be picked at approximately end of day Tuesday 5/31 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
May 2022's theme is...No place like Gnome! (Gnome was the only suggestion I got so I'm trying to make it work here peeps!) Post a current pic of your Honda SxS. Yes let’s see it. Go snap a pic of that Honda SxS this month and get it posted. Show us where your SxS is most at Gnome. I might suggest torn apart in many pieces getting repaired or new accessories put on it for a lot you. 🤣 Some trailside or campfire shots would be awesome though! Probably going to have a lot of TO prep happening as a lot of you are like 30 days give or take from arriving now. So....yeah the theme doesn't really mean much this month just share a current photo of that sweet Honda SxS for us to drool over and like!

May 2022's prize up for grabs... TBD, but it'll be worth at least your entry fee.

Thank you @Hondasxs for continuing to provide the prizes, the awesome site and the support required for the ROTM contests!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wasn’t going to play but had to put one of my favorite pics somewhere and it’s first one in the woods before she had to be fixed again😉 St. Marie’s will be it’s Gnome for a long time.

61D47CB2 712F 41A9 8B8C C491012FE1F4

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Most at gnome for me would be with family. My wife and I looked at many side by sides before making a decision. Ultimately it fell down to the most seats we could get without being a limo. Something we can share the ride with and have experiences with our family and friends. We love the powersports outdoors. When my younger brother asked for it to become his ride for his junior prom it made me so proud for what my wife and I could provide. We have been able to give so much to our family and we love sharing what we have with our family. So at gnome for my wife and I would be best expressed with family.

My brother taking his girlfriend to his junior prom 2022. It was driven in a "prom parade" with everyone else and their trucks or tractors or horse drawn buggies. Then one by one parked in front of the school where the couple exits to go inside for prom and the pioneer gets valet parked until the end of the evening when my brother drove it home. This is my brother and his girlfriend leaving my mother's house.

IMG20220430174805

Last edited: