JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I called superatv and the guy I spoke with said it is not supposed to void any warranty coverage however they have had issues with local dealers picking and choosing what they want to cover. So he recommended I call the dealer I plan on using for warranty work to confirm. When I called the dealer the service guy I talked to said it would not totally void the warranty it would just alter the coverage of the parts affected by the lift. I said what do you mean. He said for example if you cracked a knuckle or broke a cv shaft, these are parts that may have unneeded stress on them from the lift. I wasn't going to argue with him because I don't know any logistics about the warranty coverage details. I just have the 12 month warranty that comes with the machine.
What @Russ989 just said
For about $20 you can get some spring spacers, and if u ever have an issue "warranty" wise. Just pop'm back off

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What @Russ989 just said
For about $20 you can get some spring spacers, and if u ever have an issue "warranty" wise. Just pop'm back off
Maybe even find some stock shocks for cheap and have them to put on if needed.

Reactions: JenElio
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I am sitting at the dealer now signing our paperwork and I spoke with my salesman and he said the warranty will cover me if I do the lift kit. So my last question is this. I am looking at doing fox shocks later on down the road. If I choose to do that will I lose whatever lift was gained using spacers on the superatv 3" lift and how much do you think I would lose? Should I stick with the rough country lift that gains 3" without spacers? Thanks everyone!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to share a few pictures and a little information about the Rough Country 3" lift kit. I installed it a few days ago and I'm very happy with how it turned out. The pieces are nice, install was very easy, instructions were good, and the price is hard to beat for $139.

I also wanted to point out that it does fit my 2016 just fine. Their website says it will only fit 18-20 models. I called customer service to ask why this was and he assured me that it would not work on a 16 or 17 model. Their reasoning made no sense to me so I ordered it anyway. It fits just like it's supposed to so hopefully I can get them to update their website.

I added 1" spacers in the front and the Rough Country 1.5" spacers to the rear. Again, their site says that the wheel spacers will only fit 18-20 models but they fit my 2016 perfectly.

Look over my machine not being very clean but I wanted to share some pictures of the kit installed because I hadn't seen any on here. By my measurements, it added a little over 2.5" of ground clearance.
View attachment 199294View attachment 199295View attachment 199296
Do you have pictures directly from the rear? I would like to see the orientation of the shocks compared to the rear wheels. Thank You

Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you have pictures directly from the rear? I would like to see the orientation of the shocks compared to the rear wheels. Thank You
Apologies, I haven't been online much lately. I'll check my phone when I get home and see if I do. If not, I'll post one as soon as I can. I've actually got my Pioneer on jack stands at the moment because I cut the sidewall of my driver's rear tire a few days ago while riding. Fortunately I was able to plug the hole with several plugs and get back to the truck.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apologies, I haven't been online much lately. I'll check my phone when I get home and see if I do. If not, I'll post one as soon as I can. I've actually got my Pioneer on jack stands at the moment because I cut the sidewall of my driver's rear tire a few days ago while riding. Fortunately I was able to plug the hole with several plugs and get back to the truck.
Thank you so much! Hopefully you can get the tire figured out. I look forward to your pictures.

Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you so much! Hopefully you can get the tire figured out. I look forward to your pictures.

20200730 171658 20200730 171708

Reactions: TripleB
Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully that helps with what you're looking for! I believe the tire can be repaired and last me a while until I buy a new set.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you
Hopefully that helps with what you're looking for! I believe the tire can be repaired and last me a while until I buy a new set.
Thank you very much that is what I have been looking for! Did you run a wheel spacer with the lift and if so how much? I am also curious if you know the width of your coils on the rear? I don't know a whole lot yet about my pioneer but a friend of mine told me that mine are wider than his 1000.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw on ebay a set of 8 ply sun f 30x10x14 for 535 shipped.

Reactions: Bobby_BAS
Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you

Thank you very much that is what I have been looking for! Did you run a wheel spacer with the lift and if so how much? I am also curious if you know the width of your coils on the rear? I don't know a whole lot yet about my pioneer but a friend of mine told me that mine are wider than his 1000.
I have no idea about the coils but yes, I am running wheel spacers. I purchased the ones that Rough Country sales. They're 1.5". I also put 1" spacers in the front just to keep the stance closer to even.

Bobby_BAS

Bobby_BAS

Apr 25, 2017
Stearns, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw on ebay a set of 8 ply sun f 30x10x14 for 535 shipped.
I figure I could probably run 30's with the lift but then I wouldn't fit in my garage door unless I chop the cage. My lower garage has one of the small doors so now it fits by like a centimeter since I added the lift. I'd like to chop it anyway, so that maybe my excuse to do so, just worried about the front with my SuperATV windshield.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For anyone putting a bracket lift on. If you have the Fox shocks, you have to run either a minimum 1” spacer in the back or rims that are 4+3 offset to clear the external cylinder on the Fox shocks. The front will clear if you turn the top of the shock 180 degrees. You cannot turn the rear shocks around. I’m not a fan of spacers so I changed the rims.

J

jonathanalberson

Oct 19, 2020
olive branch, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Late to the party, but I just bought the RC lift. I didn’t buy the spacers as they’re on back order. I have the deluxe wheels, are spacers immediately necessary or can I add them in later once they are able to ship?

Reactions: Isaiah
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Late to the party, but I just bought the RC lift. I didn’t buy the spacers as they’re on back order. I have the deluxe wheels, are spacers immediately necessary or can I add them in later once they are able to ship?
If you have factory wheels spacers are required. The lift moves the shock closer to the tire which stands the shock up more thus giving you lift. Now you need spacers to clear the shocks new position.

J

JTW

For anyone putting a bracket lift on. If you have the Fox shocks, you have to run either a minimum 1” spacer in the back or rims that are 4+3 offset to clear the external cylinder on the Fox shocks. The front will clear if you turn the top of the shock 180 degrees. You cannot turn the rear shocks around. I’m not a fan of spacers so I changed the rims.
You can absolutely turn the rear shocks around.. you just have to swap sides with them. Washers should be used at the shock eyes on lifts such as the HL lift to keep the spacers from working into the shock eye. And the front foxes didn’t need to be rotated to clear with stock wheels. I was running spacers both front and back.

Reactions: Smitty335
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get spacers from RB3.

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
Saw this kit, have you had any issues with this kit? I think I may pull the trigger.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!