Royal Blue ride February 4-5

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm planning on getting to the Comfort inn by 2 on Monday. I'll have a co-worker riding shot gun that's never been in a SXS. I'm planning on hitting Top of the World and maybe a water fall or 2. I then plan on staying on the west side. If anyone can join then I want to run him up dragons back and down Widowmaker and up the Z trail. Mostly explore west side on Tuesday as well. Maybe check out the wind mills down into Windrock.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Primroy and triple arch today. Tomorrow will be west side of freeway and down into windrock.
Missing my riding buddies.

20190204 160202 20190204 160238 20190204 161721 20190204 162442

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I've not been to it but it's a pretty good hike. It is on the Tn Ky line.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How was it?
Could a group be lead over there without too much trouble?
We cheated. We come down 75 so we hopped off the freeway at Jellico and went under the freeway. We parked at a closed motel and only had 2 miles of pavement to get to the trail up. Anyone that is comfortable with dragons back can make the trail down into triple arch or up through the wedge I have in the picture to get to Primroy. We drug the top pretty hard, the sides hard and put a couple small tears in the new enclosure, but it overall wasn't that bad. I tried to straddle through the wedge, but with the rain the tire slid as soon as the opposite front went in the air going up and down to the arch. Everyone that told me the mudbusters are durable are correct. They are barely worse for the wear.

I'm not sure what it would be like to trail up to there.

We just got into the hotel. We ate at the Mexican restaurant and then went to Top of the World and back down through the creek crossing. That side is pretty tore up right now. Lots of skinny pedal and occasional diff lock to make it though the ruts.

Reactions: TimG and Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!