Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know it's short notice but seems that's the best I can do here lately. Wanting to ride the new river unit trails. Maybe get a feel for some trails before takeover.
Plan is to meet at 9am (ish) at Mexican restaurant off I-75 exit 141. Jackal was gracious enough to offer assistance. Come ride with us and be prepared to ride. We can bs back at the trailers afterwards. Looking to stay as late as possible and put some miles on the ole clock.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I know it's short notice but seems that's the best I can do here lately. Wanting to ride the new river unit trails. Maybe get a feel for some trails before takeover.
Plan is to meet at 9am (ish) at Mexican restaurant off I-75 exit 141. Jackal was gracious enough to offer assistance. Come ride with us and be prepared to ride. We can bs back at the trailers afterwards. Looking to stay as late as possible and put some miles on the ole clock.
Sure :rolleyes: Plan all these fun and exciting rides after I moveo_O go ahead and have fun, but you better post lots of pics. ;)

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ill be there Friday around noon with a few local firends. Planing to ride RRB.
Depending if I hit my goals friday we may explore with you Saturday.

Did you get a better location on your rocks?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will be free Friday and Saturday , but got things to do around the house on Sunday.

I also have people coming out of state to ride 3/22-3/25 and another group 3/30-3/31 with the latter being a family friendly scenic ride only.

So if anyone else wants to join the next 3 weekends will be playing tour guide.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ill be there Friday around noon with a few local firends. Planing to ride RRB.
Depending if I hit my goals friday we may explore with you Saturday.

Did you get a better location on your rocks?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Not really. After Jackal stepped in I kinda quit looking for it lol. Why worry when a professional gets involved right? Hope you can make it Saturday.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JACKAL did you ever see that video on fb I was talking about? Had some very technical rocks. Dying to try my Terrabites on some rock climbing.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@JACKAL did you ever see that video on fb I was talking about? Had some very technical rocks. Dying to try my Terrabites on some rock climbing.
Here are some pictures on his FB - Brent McKinnon
Hard to say where it is. The area is huge and lots of unmapped areas they could have road.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here are some pictures on his FB - Brent McKinnon
Hard to say where it is. The area is huge and lots of unmapped areas they could have road.
He said he went in at trails end if that helps. I know it's a long shot but I'm not giving up. Alot of trouble to go and break something lol

Reactions: CumminsPusher
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After seeing the pictures on his FB profile , I recall seeing the video he posted up in those rocks. I do not know exactly where he is when pics are snapped but there is plenty of rocky trails.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Pioneer, TN 60% Friday and 70% on Saturday for rain. Again I'll wait till Friday to make my call but it don't look good for me.;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sun rain sleet or snow if I were closer I’d love to go. You guys have fun out there post pics:)

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Forgot all about the local SXS club having thier Annual Ride this Saturday the 17th. They have about 120 machines showing up. FYI

Screenshot 20180314 121119

Reactions: sharp and drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!