BOX1

RRB to carryville flatts

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Has anyone been on this red trail? thinking of going dragons back>widow maker> red trail> to carryville flatts. Red trail is most direct but i cant remember if i have been on it or not. i remember a long narrow uphill trail with nothing on the drop offside except old mining cart cable. and a hole about half way up.

Upload 2018 11 19 14 32 51

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
J

JTW

Has anyone been on this red trail? thinking of going dragons back>widow maker> red trail> to carryville flatts. Red trail is most direct but i cant remember if i have been on it or not. i remember a long narrow uphill trail with nothing on the drop offside except old mining cart cable. and a hole about half way up.

View attachment 94308
@joeymt33 @Hondasxs is this the cut thru we were on?

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
okie doke still havent gotten a feel for these maps and the ratings. you look at some trails and they will could be double black diamonds going up if its wet and be as easy as a paved road going down. guess we will give it a shot.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. It’s fun. @Ragnar406 almost died. Lmao
I would not go that far.. was I teetering on tipping over, yes, were that guy who came back to help and felt the need to lean on the door and gently rock my Honda - Yes. To Quote @Kilo427 "Why are your headlights shining at the moon?"

Super fun trail, good climb in some loose material and a there were a couple places where we had to traverse some trees that had fallen - one place a winch helped out a little. look forward to go on it again

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
maybe it was a tree that made to veer toward the drop off and not a hole. or maybe this isnt the trail ive been thinking of this whole time.

Reactions: sharp
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
I originally questioned it.
How can it be so straight then cut back and straight again?
Found out its an old cable pull path up the hill to the road.
Its on my list next time I am in that area again.
okay i know exactly what trial it is. going up it i didnt think much about the what ifs. then on the ride home that weekend i just kept thinking.. you know if i slipped off the side of that id still be rolling.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
okay i know exactly what trial it is. going up it i didnt think much about the what ifs. then on the ride home that weekend i just kept thinking.. you know if i slipped off the side of that id still be rolling.
probably one of the benefits of going up it at night - you don't see the drops to the side. it was a fun trail however!

J

JTW

Yeah.. I prolly wouldn’t have been hanging off the down hill side of @Ragnar406 cage if I could have seen what was below me.

Reactions: sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!