BOX1

S and S Fabrication

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered a roof ($850) from S and S Fabrication over a month ago and still haven't recieved anything. I have been told several times via text it would be done in the next few days and still nothing. I know he had a flood in his shop and I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but I am getting very concerned. I learned about S and S fabrication from this site and it seemed they have a good reputation, so I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting their goodies.

Reactions: 100Acre
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I would call him and see what's up I have talked to sean a few times and has always come through

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Knuckle, that's the problem. I have to text him because after the initial phone call for payment he hasn't a answered my calls. I tried one last time before I made this post and nothing. I texted him earlier and he said to message him at 7. I messaged him, nothing. I called and still nothing. So I made this post to figure out if it's just me or if there are others out there having the same issues. I have been totally understanding up until last week when he again said he would have it done in two/three days and have it on it's way. I wanted to order skids from him, but now I may be out $850.00.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Knuckle, that's the problem. I have to text him because after the initial phone call for payment he hasn't a answered my calls. I tried one last time before I made this post and nothing. I texted him earlier and he said to message him at 7. I messaged him, nothing. I called and still nothing. So I made this post to figure out if it's just me or if there are others out there having the same issues. I have been totally understanding up until last week when he again said he would have it done in two/three days and have it on it's way. I wanted to order skids from him, but now I may be out $850.00.

Call your credit card company and dispute the charge, but I would cancel the order in writing first

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
His wife my be having a baby, HA! Well that's another Smitty story, I took longer to recover than my wife, when I came too the boy's had already grown an inch! HA!

Reactions: knuckledeep
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My skids took an extra week or two as well a few months back. He seemed to be a great dude just busy and not great at correspondence at times. I’d be pretty confident you will not be out any money - just may take longer than you had hoped.

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I too have his A-arm guards. He does great work, that's why I ordered the roof. I am definitely not trying to bash the guy, just want to know if this is something others have dealt with. Just checked the credit card statement and its ben five and a half weeks since the order was placed. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear back from him.

P.S. since buying my pioneer this sight has been great. I have learned a ton and at times wish I never found "Hondasxs". It has cost me way too much money in extras haha.

W

Wyoming1

Oct 24, 2018
Wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
JTW, I had uhmw skids from Iron Baltic on my Can-Am. They were awesome. How are the Trail Armor holding up for you? I might just go that route instead of aluminum.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
JTW, I had uhmw skids from Iron Baltic on my Can-Am. They were awesome. How are the Trail Armor holding up for you? I might just go that route instead of aluminum.
I like mine so well, I got my local dealer to start stocking them for other customers!

Reactions: Shooter63
J

JTW

I had the aluminum S&S and made a one piece 1/2” uhmw... but for the cost of the one piece you can do the TA for about the same money. So I don’t have the TA skids... but many here do. The customer service has been great and they’ve done well holding up.

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!