BOX1

P1000 Satv 6000 winch

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any opinion on this winch? I'm all over the place trying to figure which one.. go big, go by reviews, which mount works better, switch options... insert exploding head.... pulling the trigger on something friday...
Rc 4500
Viper elite 4500
Satv 6000

Read many threads on so many winches too, just didn't see any on the 6000....

Thanks all!!

Reactions: TripleB and TxDoc
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just bought the superwinch 4000 yesterday.
It's on the way. Hopefully it is a good one.

Pro tip: put it in your amazon "save for later" cart and the price often drops $20-30 within 48hrs.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Don't stress about winches...ever. There's really only like a few major manufacturers. A couple good, and a couple just a little less good. The guts are all the same. We just have our own cases and different warranties. Just pick a company you trust that honors their warranty.

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't stress about winches...ever. There's really only like a few major manufacturers. A couple good, and a couple just a little less good. The guts are all the same. We just have our own cases and different warranties. Just pick a company you trust that honors their warranty.
Your honest response here made my mind up. Satv 6000

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!