P700 SATV needs to know! Pio 1k Suspension work on a 700??

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
So...................
I just talked to a dude last week that swears up and down that the Pioneer 1k front and rear A-arms bolt right up to the 700 model. He said the 1k axles, tie rods, and brake lines completed the conversion and the only mod he had to do was a shock bushing kit from @RB3offroad for the rear A-arms.

I'd LOVE to see this if its a true bolt up job. Anybody done this? I don't have a Pio 700 in the shop to try it out, and my shop and fitment guys are adamantly denying its possible....but the dude swears its a bolt-on and and sent me some pics.

This would be AWESOME! Hell, we could put a giant 6" lift and 8" portals on a 700!

Anybody know?

Giphy

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Fake news...

I probably shouldn't admit this but I did check first.
Little things like the lower A-arms are 1/2 inch wider at the frame make this impossible.
Unless you are going to include a BFH in the 'kit'.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maybe you can send @Backwoods or @Mudwing a full set of a-arms and they can try'm on their P700???? Well worth the R&D........NTC approved 👍
Send em I'm your Huckleberry and I'll return them if they don't work. If they fit I'll beat on them and see what happens.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Fake news...

I probably shouldn't admit this but I did check first.
Little things like the lower A-arms are 1/2 inch wider at the frame make this impossible.
Unless you are going to include a BFH in the 'kit'.
Thanks buddy. I knew it was too good to be true, but this guy had pics and everything! Swore it all bolted right up.

Dang!!! I was hoping to see a little 700 on a 6" lift, 8" portals, and 50"s! 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!