P700 SATV windshield Honda oem roof

S

SXS12345

Mar 26, 2019
louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anybody have a oem roof and SATV flip windshield have issues with the windshield when opened hitting the teardrop portion of the roof?? Wondering if anybody has this issue and has found a resolution besides cutting the roof. Not really a big deal to not be able to open it all the way up but would be nice. Any thoughts or comments appreciated thanks!

Reactions: Russ989
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anybody have a oem roof and SATV flip windshield have issues with the windshield when opened hitting the teardrop portion of the roof?? Wondering if anybody has this issue and has found a resolution besides cutting the roof. Not really a big deal to not be able to open it all the way up but would be nice. Any thoughts or comments appreciated thanks!
I have factory roof and SATV flipup. Only time mine has touched was when I left it up while being towed on my trailer.

Reactions: Russ989

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!