P500 Scouting the neighbourhood for this fall.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Upload 2019 8 20 19 39 30

Looking about the neighbourhood for hunting options this autumn/fall. Only took a couple pix as it was getting late and was about to pour rain. Have a double goat draw (son and I) the access is pretty tough so was scouting nearest points to enter actual hunting Zone. Amazing remote country in South Central BC.

The P5s are such fun capable little rigs.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That’s a great picture! Good luck with the hunt:) ....make sure and take pics:cool:

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
MarlinWalker

MarlinWalker

Aug 25, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Upload 2019 8 20 19 39 30 jpeg
Looking about the neighbourhood for hunting options this autumn/fall. Only took a couple pix as it was getting late and was about to pour rain. Have a double goat draw (son and I) the access is pretty tough so was scouting nearest points to enter actual hunting Zone. Amazing remote country in South Central BC.

The P5s are such fun capable little rigs.

Pictures rarely do justice to how steep a climb is. That picture looks steep. These machines can really climb when you want them too. Also, I love my Kenda Bearclaw HTR's. Awesome all around tire.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Pictures rarely do justice to how steep a climb is. That picture looks steep. These machines can really climb when you want them too. Also, I love my Kenda Bearclaw HTR's. Awesome all around tire.

The terrain in the back ground was indeed very steep.... foreground was not too bad. Kendra Bearclaw HTRs are an awesome tire for all round riding love them great traction and the radial ride is so so nice.
Cheers,
jrc

P

PNWGuy

Truly beautiful area! I've been up there decades ago for vacations as a kid. All I remember is Flinstone City and that the waves on Kootenay lake were crazy big.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!