BOX1

P500 Seat "comfort" Upgrades

JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I know the P5 is known for a rougher ride than most side by sides. I'll be removing the rear sway bar, airing down the tires on trails and softening the shocks as much as I can. The tires have already been upgraded to 27s on 14 inch rims. Other than sitting on foam pads for extra cushion, are there any aftermarket upgrades that will help the ride be more manageable? I needed a utility machine that fits through tight areas so the P5 was really my only option for what I needed. Thanks.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know the P5 is known for a rougher ride than most side by sides. I'll be removing the rear sway bar, airing down the tires on trails and softening the shocks as much as I can. The tires have already been upgraded to 27s on 14 inch rims. Other than sitting on foam pads for extra cushion, are there any aftermarket upgrades that will help the ride be more manageable? I needed a utility machine that fits through tight areas so the P5 was really my only option for what I needed. Thanks.
Aftermarket shocks. Going to a 12" rim for more sidewall might also help.

Reactions: Rustell and trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!