William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried flipping the seat back upside down today bc I have heard people saying it gives better lumbar support, and is more comfortable... BS... I tried it as long as I could tolerate, about a minute... I hated it.....

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I did it on my 700 and thought it felt better.
But remember, we are all built differently. Left it that way when I sold it.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did it on my 700 and thought it felt better.
But remember, we are all built differently. Left it that way when I sold it.
Yeah I rectum you’re right... But when I swapped it and road with it I was like WTH! This sucks! LOL....

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
A
Yeah I rectum you’re right... But when I swapped it and road with it I was like WTH! This sucks! LOL....
hahaha I thought the same thing. I saw this a few years back and tried it. The people that enjoyed it must be" Little in the middle but they got much back""

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A

hahaha I thought the same thing. I saw this a few years back and tried it. The people that enjoyed it must be" Little in the middle but they got much back""
I guess so... I’m big in the middle and I got no back. Lol! The way the seat is factory fits me perfectly.

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!