P700 Second Battery Location and Battery mount

D

dalis7393

May 25, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4
I could use some help. I have a 2020 700-4 deluxe and wish they had a set up already for this like they have for he 1000. I want to add a second battery but do not want to take up the space in the hood compartment. Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to put it and also any info on good battery mounts. Pictures would be great. Thank you.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I could use some help. I have a 2020 700-4 deluxe and wish they had a set up already for this like they have for he 1000. I want to add a second battery but do not want to take up the space in the hood compartment. Can anyone give me some ideas as to where to put it and also any info on good battery mounts. Pictures would be great. Thank you.
Just a simple question but did you try the search function, that topic isn't quite that rare.
Under the drivers seat if you wish not to use the under hood space for whatever reason.

Reactions: wrhii

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!