P700 Second Winch Toggle

S

Steel

Dec 1, 2020
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey all, I'm looking into putting a second winch toggle in my 19 700-4. I'm not liking that i have to open the glove box and connect the wired controller every time. Id like to put a toggle somewhere near the middle or left of the dash. I understand there is a need for the wired remote, but there is also a time for a fixed toggle. Does anybody have any leads, or has anybody done it that can offer some advice.

Reactions: Lady01
Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey all, I'm looking into putting a second winch toggle in my 19 700-4. I'm not liking that i have to open the glove box and connect the wired controller every time. Id like to put a toggle somewhere near the middle or left of the dash. I understand there is a need for the wired remote, but there is also a time for a fixed toggle. Does anybody have any leads, or has anybody done it that can offer some advice.
I guess it depends on winch. I’m running a badlands 5k that came with both but I didn’t like the switch it came with so I swapped it out for one from the club store. It’s sweet. I just piggybacked the wired remote onto it.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
He sells a plug and play high quality switch with harness in the HondaSxS Store. 😉😎

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hillbillytnt got it right, you just piggy back the switch to the winch relay assembly already installed.

On my 2019 P1K-3 I have the Warn winch system with the wired remote, added a winch In/Out switch and added a joy stick to control the winch (to lift the snow plow up/down) and left/right to control the Kolpin blade power angle motor.

all of them piggy backed to the winch relay assembly, and the left/right I used a similar 12V reversable relay assembly.

2019 P1K 3  4 2019 P1K 3  7 2019 P1K 3  8 Beast May 2020 4 way Momentary Switch 12V 10A Joystick   Progressive Automations FWD REV Relay Module for Motor or Linear Actuator Reversing Relay Module 12V 24V Honda Pioneer Accessory Switch to Plow Joystick Winch Switch and Winch Remote Dice MODS

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!