P1000m5 Sedona Trailsaw

Seth14

Seth14

Oct 30, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone on here running the Trailsaw? I really like the tread pattern (similar to rock-a-billy, maybe more versatile?) and the low psi rating. Just haven’t seen many reviews for them, other than a few videos Fishers put out on YouTube. Wanted to see if any of my people here have first hand experience with them. If so, do you like them? Pros and cons? Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I dont know anybody that has them. They look good.
You might have to be first reviewer And take the chance if u can find them in the search up top?
Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes your the bug 😂

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The only one i could find!
might want to PM him on how there holding up after a year

Seth14

Seth14

Oct 30, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know anybody that has them. They look good.
You might have to be first reviewer And take the chance if u can find them in the search up top?
Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes your the bug 😂
Yeah, I searched….and did the thread loom search….nothing 👎🏻. Looks like you maybe right 😆.View attachment 342930

Seth14

Seth14

Oct 30, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The only one i could find!
might want to PM him on how there holding up after a year
Nice! I will see what he says! Thank you. Must not have searched thoroughly enough….

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice! I will see what he says! Thank you. Must not have searched thoroughly enough….
No worries. I try help with that.
when u search use the Threadloom results. It gets u deeper in dates and years on the forum. Just standard search will only get you with currant last few months events.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I searched….and did the thread loom search….nothing 👎🏻. Looks like you maybe right 😆.View attachment 342930
Haha didnt see this post before my last one. Yeah it was in the Threadloom. have to slow down and read each title. Most of the time people dont word things the same 😂

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Interested in the Trail Saws as well. Been looking at them and the Frontline BDC's. @Plumber32 has had good luck with the Frontline ACP. I hate buying tires, I research till till I'm sick of it then instantly wonder if I made the wrong decision as soon as I hit the buy button.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Interested in the Trail Saws as well. Been looking at them and the Frontline BDC's. @Plumber32 has had good luck with the Frontline ACP. I hate buying tires, I research till till I'm sick of it then instantly wonder if I made the wrong decision as soon as I hit the buy button.
Tires are temporary, research till you have a migraine, buy a set, wear 'em out, buy another set, same if you like 'em or different iffn ya don't.

I'm trying out the BFG K02s currently and was really happy with them until I rode in Cummins Pusher's Talon. The K02's are really harsh compared to the stock Talon tires but my prime driver is longer mileage than I got out of both the originals and the Chicane RX's I replaced them with (5700 miles on 4 rears, 2 fronts). The K02's are pretty good until I'm just putting over golf ball to softball size rocks and they get pretty damn harsh. Speed up and everything smooths out.

Seth14

Seth14

Oct 30, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ended up getting in contact with the OP of that thread Remington found. After messaging with him, I think I’m going to go a different route. Although he said he loves those tires, and strongly encourages others to buy them. He also said he would not consider them quiet on pavement. I also read another review saying they were louder than Carnivores. I appreciate everyone’s help! I will keep y’all posted on how things turn out…..

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ended up getting in contact with the OP of that thread Remington found. After messaging with him, I think I’m going to go a different route. Although he said he loves those tires, and strongly encourages others to buy them. He also said he would not consider them quiet on pavement. I also read another review saying they were louder than Carnivores. I appreciate everyone’s help! I will keep y’all posted on how things turn out…..
Have u ever considered a KRX? 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 JK inside joke!

Seriously, Have you considered an LT/MT tire? Ive had a set on my P1 for 3-1/2 years now and the ware is fantastic, there quieter on pavement (nothing will be like real quiet) and great off raod and in the mud. Not to mention there cheaper and last longer. But i would suggest going with the same size tire all the way around so you can rotate them cuz your on pavement alot.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
My Rockabilly's SUCKED on my RMAX....they shook machine and don't have a flat tread profile....The Trailsaws I was told are a heavier version of the 'billys and more suited for higher HP machines.....I think I'd stick with Mega or Terrabites myself

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Fishers offroad has Sedona as a sponsor so naturally they are gonna talk them up as the best tire, lol.....

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Rockabilly's SUCKED on my RMAX....they shook machine and don't have a flat tread profile....The Trailsaws I was told are a heavier version of the 'billys and more suited for higher HP machines.....I think I'd stick with Mega or Terrabites myself
Problem with a flat profile tire on the talon is the power steering leaves a lot to be desired, and on blacktop especially you can barely turn it.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been running the Sedona Ripsaws 28-10-14 for about 1500 miles now, with several trips to RRB with zero issues, they are loud on pavement but they do well on the trails. I’d buy them again, I think Sedona makes a pretty good tire, so far I’ve not had any flats (probably just jinxed myself)

Seth14

Seth14

Oct 30, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So……I did decide on a direction. I ordered a set of Tusk Megabite tires. And I think I am going to order a Texas Tough Customs A arm set this week. My little brother ran Tusk on his pioneer for years and likes em. He also just ordered a set.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!