Sold….Selling my 2021 Honda Pioneer 520

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
We decided to sell the "Blue Goat" today. She only has 48 hours, 678 miles from driving around our massive private lake community. I never even got to load it on the new trailer to go anywhere to ride. Still under Honda warranty and you can buy an extended if you want. Only issue is a small hole on the seat from my pup on day #1, that I'll repair. Comes with MSO and all original paperwork. Letting it go for way less than what I have in the like new machine. I'm located in Bonne Terre, MO.

$11,000.00 price is firm, no trades.

Additional items:

1) Super ATV EPS power steering
2) Super ATV Flip-up windshield
3) EMP poly roof
4) EMP front bumper
5) Side folding mirrors
6) Crossroads glove box
7) New spare tire/wheel
8) Under seat heat shielding

Snsajqv
RxwWIAb
0TkY1eP
GyW5txi
Ej3e7QO
HscIrls
J6ufCCB
Ikj0Dfa
2KivP2y
IuVBgHA
UEPz1pr
EJV289p

Last edited:
Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I can assure you this one hurts. We wanted a 50" sport machine, and my beloved Honda doesn't make one. So, I had to go with a rubber band machine. Looked at the Can-Am Maverick Trail but decided on a 22 Polaris Trail 900 Ultimate. I bought my son the "S" model like this so he can be dad's service tech. I told him to learn about the clutches and belt changes.

We're in the process of getting our Idaho relocation plan rolling so this rig will fit us well. Most likely we'll buy a 1000-5 after we get moved and settled in. It's good to have two.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can assure you this one hurts. We wanted a 50" sport machine, and my beloved Honda doesn't make one. So, I had to go with a rubber band machine. Looked at the Can-Am Maverick Trail but decided on a 22 Polaris Trail 900 Ultimate. I bought my son the "S" model like this so he can be dad's service tech. I told him to learn about the clutches and belt changes.

We're in the process of getting our Idaho relocation plan rolling so this rig will fit us well. Most likely we'll buy a 1000-5 after we get moved and settled in. It's good to have two.
Might want to read up on the element fire extinguisher. 😉🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
With my luck it'll be about the time we pull in the driveway with new the rzr.
Group I just joined locally is comprised of all makes but mainly Polaris. Two of the admins, husband and wife, invited me on a day ride last Sunday but they couldn’t make it. Both their brand new RZRs broke the day before on the first ride out. One exploded the case and the other had some bad electrical issue. They are now on the shop with no eta on repairs. He thinks they will be down most of summer. Sucks because they seemed like nice people and had some good trails we hadn’t been on yet.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
well tried the new rzr trail 900 ultimate for a month but it wasn't for me, so it was sold yesterday. Decided to go back to a new 22 Talon R. Should be in sometime next month.
Talon's suck, have you considered a krx? 🤔 obtw: welcome back. :cool:

I ZrMGh4F XL

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!