BOX1

Service Manual for 2022 P1000-5 Trail thats coming soon!

B

Btmason

Feb 5, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I am closing in on my order for a 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Trail Edition (will post pics when it comes in or it didn’t happen ;). My dealer is offering a kickback discount if I finance the full amount of the machine, and I am considering applying my discount to the machine, where they typically try to apply it to an extended warranty or maintenance package. I am a former auto service mechanic turned mechanical engineer, so I am looking to not purchase any maintenance package in lieu of buying a copy of service manual, anybody have a link to purchase the 2022 1000-5 service manual? I have seen paper copies but no electronic copies for sale online, also I assume I don’t need a special service manual for the trail model but if I’m potentially incorrect that feedback may be helpful as well, thanks in advance for any helpful info!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!