BOX1

Talon Service manual

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
were is best place to buy talon manual, found one on eBay for $80, plan on doing my own maintenance,I want to do a 500 mile check on the valves to see were there at, I think 20 hours is a little early.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Here's the link to the service manual from Helms:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?Style=helm

I have no idea why a search using they're make/model facility shows only the Owner's Manual, but this should get you on track nonetheless.

The Item Number for the Service Manual is 61HL600, so if all else fails, just do a search by that number.

Unfortunately, they're on back order, but show to be available on 5/16/19. (fortunately for me, I got mine ordered and received before the rush)

Steve

L

Lovetorque

Apr 3, 2019
Columbia falls mt
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Here's the link to the service manual from Helms:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?Style=helm

I have no idea why a search using they're make/model facility shows only the Owner's Manual, but this should get you on track nonetheless.

The Item Number for the Service Manual is 61HL600, so if all else fails, just do a search by that number.

Unfortunately, they're on back order, but show to be available on 5/16/19. (fortunately for me, I got mine ordered and received before the rush)

Steve
I just ordered the one off eBay for 7995 I just want to get it here and check the valves I will report back of my findings on the valve clearance when I’m done

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
I think I paid $90 for the service manual from my Dealer as I was unable to locate one other than from them at the time I ordered my Talon.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Paid $25 for the CD rom service manual.

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
where did you order the CD version from? Can it be off loaded to lap top or tablet as I don't have CD plyer on either (in other words can I buy a downloadable digital copy?

Reactions: Bearfifty
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!