People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Been a long day but we are home. Gonna start measuring and getting things on order! After being in a RMax for over a year my gf couldn’t believe how MUCH QUIETER this one is! We are super excited for what’s to come!

9E41A75F 143D 47DC A5CD ECE6B1541A27 Image

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Congrats buddy! Look forward to seeing a 22 model in person!. An Rmax is on my short list for a second machine, would like to hear your thoughts on that as well.
#metoo - can you tell us the RMAX vs Pioneer story? What did you have before the RMAX (if anything), why you went to Yamaha and now back? Any details would be interesting - Inquiring minds need to know. 🤔

Welcome back to the brotherhood. :cool:

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Congratulations! Like the color. Honda is definitely quieter then the belts. Also curious why the switch
The NOISE was a big reason! It’s so loud you cannot hear anyone on CB or any music! You have to yell at passenger to hear each other. But main reasons are I need a dumpbed. I’ve bought some country rental properties and I need it for property maintenance mainly. But also take kids on trails to. RMax 4 don’t offer that for me! Great trail machine no doubt but my needs changed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!