BOX1

Shipping Date for Honda Pionee 700-4

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
It sounds like the majority of the pre-orders for the Pioneer 700-4 have been delayed from the 12th of August until the 28th or 29th of August. Is ANYONE still getting there machine this week??

Anyone know why the delay is happening??

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
You must be waiting for red? I have heard the same as far as pushing back to the 29th. Dealer said Possibly epa politics.

W

wilyrockstar

Jul 23, 2013
Mine is red. Is it only a red problem?

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
Nothing to do with color, I talked to 2 dealers getting a green one, and it was pushed back to the 29th as well

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
I test rode a green one last Friday. Maybe the powehouse dealers get theirs before other dealers.. They told me Honda is releasing green first then red. They got the first green in last Thurs the 8th.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Red, We have been told that all the dealers who accepted and built Honda's store front got the Pioneer first. And from the pictures it seems to be the case. The Honda store front looks like this or some version of it..
Did your dealer have a store front similar to this?

Attachments

• Front11.jpg
    Front11.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,024
red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
That must be the case. It says 'powerhouse' on the sign and has a similar storefront. They may have shipped green to the powerhouse dealers to create a buzz and then ship all colors the 29th...or they could have more greens available so they were released first. We can only speculate.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My local Dealer here (Birmingham, AL metro) is SUPPOSEDLY receiving their shipment tomorrow, they were not taking deposits and I am first on the list so if it arrives I will be sure to post pics. Hopefully I will ride away with a green -4.

They are NOT a powerhouse dealer but have an old honda storefront. Who knows if that makes any difference, we have about half a dozen Honda dealers in Birmingham metro area.

T

TrailTamer

May 10, 2013
Te 29th is almost here... I hope my dealer gets one in then. They have one on order but not sure when it will arrive.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stopped by dealership yesterday... All I'm getting is a "supposed to be" date nothing solid to go on.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Same here. I was told the ship date from factory was the 27th so supposed to be mid to end of this week.

T

tiogajoe

Aug 21, 2013
Mine is supposed to by shipped on the 27th from the warehouse in NJ. Should have it some time this week????

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh man... I would not be able to sleep all week. Lol. Cant wait. Hope yours comes this week.

S

shenandoahhonda

Aug 26, 2013
Got the first one in August 6th and have one on the floor currently.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What color? price?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told yesterday that mine had been shipped and was on the truck from NC.

I received a call today telling me that the delivery day was estimate was September 5-6

S

shenandoahhonda

Aug 26, 2013
Green and you will have to call for pricing. Is against Honda Policy to quote anything other than MSRP on this site.

P

Pioneeringfamily

Aug 28, 2013
My Red 4 was supposed to be in today, but the dealer informed me that all 4's have been delayed due to some shipping issue with the freight lines. I am not sure what the problem is but it has delayed my Ship date until the 17th of Sep. to be honest at the pace Honda is moving I don't expect to see mine until October, I will TRY to wait but I have one friend that is ready to pull the trigger on a new SxS right now (and another who just did) neither was willing to wait for Honda to get it together and start shipping units out. I hate that for Honda because they are trying to get some of the Polaris market and by dragging their feet on this issue I know of two people that have decided they did not want to wait on Honda to get the Pioneer in the dealerships. One has already purchased a Ranger 900 and the other is planing on getting a Ranger in the morning. I am not trying to knock Honda, but in the world of side by side's if you can't deliver in any aspect you are in essence selling machines for the other company. I know for a fact Honda sold two Rangers this month and if mine is not in soon it will be three Honda has sold for the competition.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been waiting since it was announced, I was going to buy a big red and even considered a Ranger.

The drivebelt "rubberband" is the weak point, IMO, on the Polaris and all the others. That and the heat issues on the Polaris. Supposedly that is fixed on the new 900s since they moved the engine under the bed like on the XPs.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!