Shipping Notice, US-Mail hits holiday rush. Recommend UPS!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Holiday shipping notice.

2020 was terrible for US-Mail shipping.
I don't expect 2021 to be any better.

Therefore,
If you are buying anything from anywhere, including from our club store, and need it in a timely manner we highly recommend choosing upgraded shipping. In our case that would be UPS as your option.

CHOOSE UPS.
UPS has been very reliable. I have not lost a single package via this method. I have lost a dozen for holidays 2020 via US-MAIL PRIORITY MAIL. Some eventually arrived, others were never seen again.

LOST Standard mail package (first-class US-Mail).
Any package that is stalled out, lost or has no updated tracking. USPS says we must wait 30 days before starting a lost package inquiry. Once a standard mail package is dropped off I have no control over it nor do I have any options to speed up or change the service.

So..
To recap, Please consider choosing UPS or Fed-Ex as your shipping choice.
Thanks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, but not winches and other heavy items.
Shipping is a PITA.
We charge a flat $30 rate with tracking and insurance.
There is a $16 option but it's at your own risk and not available without discussion first.

Reactions: ChadD
sheamus

sheamus

Supporting Member
Oct 8, 2021
Bridgewater, NS
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I think the 30 is fair. A lot of US store really gouge for shipping up here. Just waiting for a pioneer to really drop some coin at your store.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD and Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!